Day 28

The whole day was saved for the beshies so... I was with them til the sun set.Madaling araw pa lang sobrang ingay na sa group chat namin.Everyone's excited for this day.My phone beep is actually the one that woke me up.Ang aga nilang nambulabog.

We did much of a strolling. With no exact destination but everyone's enjoying. Believe me guys, friendship bond is irreplaceable.

Nilibot namin ang bayan at marami pa kaming napuntahan na kalapit na lugar niyon.It was Mina's idea.See?She's a legend!Wala kasi kaming plano kung anong gagawin at saan pupunta dahil biglaan lang naplano ang lahat so we all agreed with Mina's suggestion.

It was like Andrew knew my plans because he sent me a text message this morning saying take care!have a nice day and enjoy!I had a suspicion that it was Donny who inform him about my sched, I mean, who else would do that instead of my sister who's playing cupid this time?

And my friends who were filled with curiosity about my new love interest kuno didn't let the opportunity to interrogate me, especially Katerina who wished to meet Andrew as soon as possible. She's kind of left out since the two already met him rather saw him on pictures so I let Katerina stalk his social media accounts.

"Gusto ka raw ba?" She asked popping all my fantasies.

"Nako girl wag mo na itanong", Jona said but it was more like 'you know the answer girl, why ask?'

" But they're going out for like...everyday", Mina said like that was what important.

"Can we drop the topic?" I surrendered.It was suppose to be our day.We suppose to talk about things that only matters to us.

And so we stop over a carenderia something to satisfy our hunger.Sagot ko na ang pagkain dahil wala pa akong naiaambag.Mabuti na lang doon nila napiling kumain at napaliit ang gastos ko.

And to call it a day, Katerina bought our favorite chocolate ice cream.Pagdating sa chocolates, magkasundong magkasundo kaming apat.Our bond was fortified by chocolate syrup filled with chocolate ice cream topped with choco mallows.Kahit ano pa yan basta may chocolate, pinapatos namin.Oh I love those girls.