Chapter 3 - Valentine's Dream

Hey x

Here's chapter 3! I can't say more... I'll spoil it! So I'll write at the end, okay?? Vote, comment, fan if you really like it! xx S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senri Shiki - My Forbidden Vampire Knight

Chapter 3

~~~

Kumiko brought along all the chocolate she had brought the week before. I only had a small gift for Senri, which was a chocolate rose with strawberry bits on the top. I had wrapped it in a small black box and tied a neat ribbon on it. I had written ‘Senri’ on the front with a white pencil, and drawn a couple of love hearts and stars. 

Last year I missed my chance to give Senri my chocolate, so I had to eat it myself. This year I was definitely going to give it to him! No matter what!

We reached the gates, but I kept my distance. Kumiko was up in front shouted ‘Wild-senpai!’ like a real fan. I smiled for her enthusiasm, but I though about how I was going to give Senri my chocolate.

All the girls screamed as they came out, and piled them with chocolates. I could just about see Kaname with the most (surprise, surprise), and Aidou had lots too. Senri didn’t have as many, but he still had a lot. I was about to hand him the chocolate, before my legs gave in on  me. Damn that Kaname, making me weak!

My chocolate had dropped out of my hands, but Senri was just about to walk past.

“Rima, could you please hold these for me?” he said, handing his chocolates to Rima. She replied with a quick ‘sure’.

“Are you okay?” he asked me.

I was too shocked for words…

“Er… yes…”

“Oh, it’s you, the one who fainted when she saw blood.”

Had the news spread already??

“Y-yes…”

Argh, why did my nervous self have to come right now, of all times?

But… had Senri Shiki just spoken to me? KYA!

“Is this your chocolate? I think you dropped it. Oh - it’s for me?” he said, picking up my box.

“Yes - it is,” I replied nervously. What was he going to do? Take it? Return it?

“Well if it is, you should have given it to me over there,” he answered, pointing at the gates. “This is much further away than the gates.”

“I’m s-sorry…”

He chuckled, clasping his hands around the box.

“Then… I’ll keep it. Obviously you didn’t want anyone else to see you giving the chocolate to me… you really are a secret admirer!”

I blushed, feeling my cheeks turn to boiling water. I had literally just melted…

“I’m going now, so adieu!” He winked at me.

A wink.

That was all it took for me to collapse.

~

I woke up for the third time that day. It was quarter past eleven. I was in my bed, and my uniform had been changed to my nightwear. Kumiko was sleeping soundly in her bed, probably dreaming about Akatsuki. I sighed, feeling awfully tired. The door suddenly opened. Senri Shiki was standing at my door. Oh My God.

“Are you okay? I heard that when I left you fainted. You really do faint a lot, don’t you?”

I gulped, not knowing what to say. I was just one of his many fans, nothing special.

“I-I’m fine, just a bit tired,” I replied, feeling REALLY drowsy.

He came over to me and sat on my bed. What was happening? 

“I always see you. You’re always hiding when I walk past you. All the other girls crowd round the front, but you - you always hide. Are you scared? You can tell me, if you want.”

So… he noticed me?

“I have a really nervous side. I’m always shy - if I was to make contact with anyone in the Night Class… I would faint. I’m a really weak person…” I replied timidly. I could really feel my voice turning off.

“I see. Do you by any chance… know the secrets about the Night Class?”

What was he talking about? I knew that three people in the Night Class were ‘vampires’ but I had no proof.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“That’s okay then. I brought some chocolates my fans gave me. I was hoping you could help me finish them.”

WAIT - Senri Shiki - my ultra crush - was inviting me to eat chocolate with me? I think I could’ve died.

If I didn’t wake up.

~

When I eventually did wake up in the morning, the dream was really significant in my memories. I could remember everything that happened, as if it really did happen. I quickly got a notebook from my drawer and a pencil, noting down everything that happened. I tried to write in as much detail as possible, but the more I thought about it the more I forgot. I looked at my clock. It was six thirty. I still had ages until breakfast. I didn’t want to wake Kumiki up, because she had to get her lovely sleep. I on the other hand, felt as energetic as a battery. I felt that I could do whatever I wanted right now… like jump off a cliff.

Well maybe not that, because I wouldn’t be able to see Senri until he died, which wouldn’t be soon because he was seventeen. 

I stopped daydreaming, and started doodling. Since I had finished writing about my dream, I decided to draw some people. I drew Senri and me, kissing. I was quite pleased with the final piece, but what could I do with it? I would be way too embarrassed if I showed it to someone… So I hid it away in my drawer. I put my uniform on, and went for a stroll outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you think?

"ARGH I'M SO FUSTRATED IT WAS A DREAM!"

or

"Ah, well, it couldn't have happened anyway!"

Whatever you thought, the next chapter will have character information! But at least they've met now... true love if sprouting... maybe? Lol, well probably uploading the next chapter tomorrow, I wanna sleep now! BYE!