Chapter 6 - The Truth Revealed

Hey everyone! Chapter 6 is here! I kinda spent a couple of days writing bits of it... because my laptop was being super slow and just stopped working. Luckily, I restarted it and it went back to normal! I guess laptops need sleep too... so.... What will Sakura do(in the next chapter)? Vote, comment, fan if you really like it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senri Shiki - My Forbidden Vampire Knight

Chapter 6 The Truth Revealed

~~~

“Sakura, are you awake now?” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Headmaster?” I replied, sitting up. Hmm… I was in my old bedroom - the one I lived in until I moved to the dormitory.

“Here, have a cup of water. You’ve been out for a couple of days… Toudaiji-san came to visit you, and told me that you had a dream, and was seeing blood. She’s really worried you know… Maybe you should go back to her when you feel better.”

I nodded, and laid back down. I certainly felt weak and tired, but I could understand that Kumiko was worried. The headmaster left the room, and shortly after, I did too. I made straight for my dorm, bumping into Kaname.

“Kaname…”

“Sakura. Are you alright? Zero didn’t startle you too much last night did he?”

“Oh… no… not at all,” I replied, trying to walk past. But he caught my arm, pulling be back. I fell into his arms, making me heat up.

“Are you sure? What were you talking about?”

I gulped, not sure how to answer. There were so many things I could’ve said - but I went straight out with the truth.

“I was telling him about a dream I had.”

Kaname nodded and lifted me up again. I blinked, waiting for his answer.

“Well, since you told him, why not tell me?”

“Er… I can’t at the moment. I have to go see Kumiko because she’s quite worried about me.”

“Oh, I’ve heard you’ve been out for a couple of days. Well, see you then.”

He walked past me, ‘dropping’ a small scrap of paper. When he was out of sight, I picked it up, reading ‘Meet me at the fountain at midnight’.

I ran back to my dorm, saying hi to a couple of people along the way. A few asked what had happened to me, but I simply replied ‘nothing much’.

I almost immediately ended up in my dorm, hugging Kumiko.

“Sakura! What happened? I missed you loads - you just weren’t waking up!”

“I’m so sorry Kumiko… I saw blood and fainted again.

“Oh, you silly little donkey. Well, at least you’re back! C’mon, we’ll be just in time to see the Night Class!”

We ran over to the Night Class who were only just approaching. But this time… I saw a girl with white hair. She sure was beautiful, but there was something not right about her. I noticed Senri and Rima walking together, making me look down. But I wondered, Rima was so nice I felt I couldn’t hate her for much longer. Anyway, what kind of reason to hate someone was because they walked with the guy you had a crush on? A terrible reason.

I was deafened by the screams and shouts, looking at Yuki try to calm them down. Then Zero appeared, making everyone quiet. My hearing came back, and I decided to go back inside.

Kumiko came back not long after, sighing and dumping herself on her bed.

“I really do love Wild-senpai! He’s so kind! I wish he was my boyfriend…”

I smiled at her, my mind going back to the letter Kaname had written for me. Apparently, Kain and Aidou were vampires. But how could I prove it? There had to be some way!

~Midnight - The Fountain~

I had my coat wrapped tightly around me, and my boots pulled up. I couldn’t see Kaname around me anywhere, however much I looked around. I stood facing the fountain, waiting patiently. Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

“Kaname?” I said, turning around. But it wasn’t. It was Senri.

“It’s Sakura, right?”

“Um… yeah.”

My whole face was boiling hot, and I wasn’t sure about what to do.

“You were expecting Kaname, weren’t you?”

“I guess…”

“Well I’m here to entertain you tonight. Actually, it’s morning right now,” he stated, checking his pocket watch. What did he mean by entertain me?

“Kaname told me to tell you something. Something… quite important.”

Oh, was he going to tell me that Kaname, Aidou and Kain were vampires?

“He said if you ever wanted to get even a slight chance to kiss me, you would have to be more confident,” he said, looking at me intently. 

“W-what? Why would I want to k-kiss you?”

“You ask me that… but you do, don’t you?”

I swallowed. Now what was I meant to do?!

He moved in closer to me, making my heart beat even faster. Then some fangs came out. I screamed extra hard, running away. I had reached the doors to the dormitories before I realised something.

Senri Shiki was a vampire.