[Welcome To The Trashcan Kingdom]

Hi :) Not sure what you're doing here, but hi. (Edit at the top made by my twinsie luciferstempest who also made the fabulous cover for mah!)

Some random things I'm gonna cover up here...

I do not own the (canon) characters except for my own OC, the Rainbow Warrior Mish. All rights for the canon characters go to CW's Supernatural and the creator of the show, the totally brilliant genius who's called Eric Kripke, as well as the producers, cast, crew and what not. (The same counts for the fandoms I've used for the crossovers btw! Marvel & Fairy Tail)

This book will contain my own exclusive entries for the 'Fanfic Bootcamp' hosted by Fanfic which I decided to join in order to improve my own writing. (This is not an official fanfic, they are entries written by prompts given to me, you can see them as one shot/imagines if it helps)

All my entries will revolve around my main fandom, Supernatural, unless stated differently.

Feedback is much appreciated and English is not my first language but I'm not that bad in it if I can say so. If you choose to support this book, thank you, but if not, that's fine too.

Alright, with that covered, let's get this show on the road!

Hugs and knives,
~ Luci