Chapter 1 Flashback

Hey everybody!!!! Thanks for choosing this story to read ! I have written another werewolf story, it's called: My Wolf, My Mate.
This is the second werewolf story I've written. It will be more detailed , more drama and better written than my first. I hope you enjoy.
Lots of love,
Sherri ❤

Darkness...
It was everywhere.
Light faded in my eyes, as I watched my parents being killed right in front of my eyes. I didn't have a reason to live any longer. But for some reason, heaven doesn't want me to die.
Darkness was always part of me, it is who I am, My parents were the ones who controlled the Darkness, giving me light. So tell me, if your parents, the ones who celebrated your 1st birthday, the ones who comforted you when you cry, the ones who sang you songs every night to help you sleep, the ones who said 'I love you' every day, dies right in front of your eyes? Would you feel the same? Won't you feel hurt, angry, and most of all, vengeful?
Ever heard the saying, Everything happens for a reason? I never paid attention to the saying, now I do...more than ever.
Everything happened on my 5th birthday, the birthday which changed my life. The birthday Darkness decided rule over my body.
~5th birthday ~
"Momma momma! It's my birthday!"
Mum chuckled.
"Yes sweetheart. Come now, daddy's waiting for us downstairs."
I ran down, to see pink balloons and a pink cake waiting for me.
"Pink!" I loved pink colour.
Mum and Dad sang me a birthday song. I closed my eyes to make a wish.
"I wish momma and papa will forever be by my side."
Oh how I wished I never opened my eyes.
I opened my eyes, and gasped.
Blood. It was everywhere.
How did this happen? I turned around to see none of my parents behind me. It was silence, dead silence.
My biggest question was, How did this happen in a matter of seconds? There was a blood trail leaving to the back door. I followed it, only to see my worst nightmare.
Both my parents had a knife on their throats, one second and they could be dead. The killers had masks.
"Momma? Papa?" I tried asking.
"Any last words?" A killer 'sympathetically' 'asked'.
Mun tried speaking. "Listen sweetheart, you have a gift, vai a nord fino a quando vedi una biblioteca ,troverai le risposte lì. ti amo.(Go north all the way till you see a library, you'll find answers there.I love you.)"
" ti amo anch'io(I love you too)" papa said.
"Enough!" That killer said.
"You're lucky little girl, that I dont kill children." He said.
" correre!(Run!)" Papa said.
"ti amo anch'io!" I shouted and ran back inside. Once inside, I heard slaughters. The killers did it, they killed my parents. I was so scared, so vulnerable. I heard them coming in, I swiftly closed the door, not wanting to see my parents bodies. And I ran through the front gate, passing by my untouched birthday cake. I wept my tears and shifted mid air. I was proud of my wolf form. Olivia had beautiful purple eyes, along with pure white fur. I admit she is better looking than me. Olivia had always been a fast runner, My parents say she is considered fast at my age. You might be thinking, werewolves shift at the age of 18, how can you shift at 5? Truth is, I dont know.

I let Olivia give full control, papa taught me and her how to fight. He said it will be important in the future. And now was the good time to use it. I could hear 4-5 wolves chasing us. Olivia picked up speed and ran north. We soon came across a forest, and Olivia climbed up a tree. Who knew right? A werewolf climbing a tree.
The killers couldn't find me, and ended up giving up. I soon drifted off to sleep.
The next morning,
I woke early and sprinted to the library. It was just like what momma said.
The library doors were unlock, so I let myself in.
It was completely empty. Just a book on the pedestal.
~ History of the Silver eyes ~
Long ago, before Alphas rose through Earth, There lived a pack, the Silver Wolf Pack. It had a leader, and every one respected him.The leader was kind and compassionate. He had powers, powers to save people, powers to kill people. Darkness and Light always fought inside of the leader's body, wanting full control. Because of That, he had Silver eyes, white and black, good and evil, life and death. His family inherited the Silver eyes, Each member of the family had powers. But none as powerful as the first.
The pack was attacked by rouge wolves, the leader died saving his mate and his unborn child. His mate fled, and gave birth to her baby far away from the pack.
The pack was lost, without the leader. It went into chaos, no one was worthy enough to lead them all. The second in command took charge, but some started to go against him. Just like That, pack members chose their own leader, and alphas grew more and more. Till this day, no one knew the full story.
The daughter had Silver eyes, she knew she was danger. The rouge wolves would kill her. She disguised herself, and went to her closest friend. Her friend was human, but she knew about about the werewolves. Her friend gladly took her in, and raised her like her own. The mate told her everything she needed to know. She told her:" Yin, she is going to shift at the age of 4 1/2. Tell her to go north all the way and she will see A library. You must train her. I am counting on you. "A few days later, the mate died in a rouge ambush.
Now, that child is the last white wolf to exist. She is also the only one who has silver eyes. Nibody in the world has them.But she will be the most feared wolf alive. For her power will be great, the same as the first.
~End~
I dropped the book, I had Silver eyes, so that means...I'm the silver wolf! And they weren't my real parents...
Just then, a paper stick out of the book.
It was a letter.
Dear Daphne,
I suppose by the time you read this, I am long gone. As you have read , you are the last silver wolf to exist. They say you will be the most feared wolf alive, but please, don't let the Darkness consume you. Learn how to control light and dark. Keep them balance. Promise me, amore. ti amo.
Love,
Your real mama, Elizabeth Silver
I screamed, I was broken, hurt, angry, sad. Emotions all over the place!
Even so, I promised her.

Since then, darkness always fought to take control. But with Olivia by my side, she helped me maintain it.
Now, I defend myself, I protect myself. No more princess Daphne, it is now warrior Daphne. The one who will show no mercy. And show compassion to those who deserve it.

It's not the goodbye that hurts, but the flashbacks that follow.