Chapter 5 Discovery

He led me to the garden.

He let go of my hand.

"Stand back."

His hands did a circular motion, just then, the air seem to be like a tornado. It died down and water started to dance around me, it was floating. Then the grass around us grew taller, and to end off he built a fire on his hands.

He's Elemental!

I gasped.

"You're Elemental!"

"Yeah. "

"Y didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid I would scare you away, or maybe you just want to mate with me because I'm elemental. "

"You silly thing!" I tiptoed and kissed his cheek.

He grabbed my waist while I was landing on my heel, and hoisted me up and gave me a warm kiss on my lips. It felt so right...

That's because it is right!

Shut up Liv.

He let go and I was kinda disappointed.

"Tell me, do you have a crown birthmark on your wolf?"

"On my end body, yeah. Why?"

"That signifies as the mate of a silver wolf. My mum had the same crown mark on her wolf when she was born. That's when she found out her mate was a silver wolf."

"Oh, is that so?! I was wondering why I had it."

Just then, a slicing pain was felt on my stomach. I clutch it as I fell to the ground.

"Un fratello." (There's a reason why I did not put the English translation.)

How can this be?!

Zane dropped down and held me tight.

"What's wrong love?"

"Someone is hurting my- ah!!!"

"Lets go to the doctor. "

"No, it won't help."

"I can't just let you feel this pain!"

"Ah! Un fratello!Un fratello! mio fratello è ferito!"

Go.

What?!

Go Daphne! He is hurt!

I picked up speed, and ran across the forest, it was leading me...to the library? I didn't notice I had crossed the border. That's why Zane didn't follow me.

I ran to the library, only to see a boy lying there at the pedestal unconscious.

"mio fratello. "

I picked his fragile body and sped back to the pack house.

Zane was about to ask me questions when I interrupted.

"Not now Zane, my brother is unconscious."

"b-brother!"

"I didn't know either."

I brought to the pack doctor.

"How is he doc?"

"Um, how should I say this..."

"Say What?!"

"He's human."

I stumbled back, how can he be human?! More importantly, how can he be a sibling of mine?

"I am guessing one parent was human and the other was a wolf. The human genetic must have overpowered the wolf genetic.
It seems he has wolfsbane inside of him, that's is keeping him intact with the werewolf genes. Once the wolfsbane in his body runs out, he will be a full human being."

"Wolfsbane...He's immune to it."

The doctor nodded.

"Which confirms he is a silver wolf, but not old enough to mature his wolf. There is no garuntee he is staying human forever, at the age of 12, if he is able to shift, that will be a miracle."

"I see. When will he wake up?"

"Not long. The wolfsbane is healing him."

"Thanks doc."

And he left.

"So, you're my little brother huh?"

I said.

"Still, your big sis will protect you from them. Just pls wake up so you could tell me what happened okay?"

I touched his little hand. Suddenly I felt a squeeze,

"Little kid?"

"It's Dylan. "

"How are you feeling?"

"Fine sissy. "

I laughed.

"Do you who you are?"

"I think I do."

"Would you mind telling me what happened?"

"Well, I had a dream a few nights ago. It was an old lady, she said she was my great great grandmother. She told me I have a big sister and to go north. So I snuck out a few nights and ran, I saw a library and went in. There was book, and I spent the night reading it. I knew the silver wolf existing was my sister. I suddenly smelled strawberry and wanted to follow it. As soon as I stepped outside, I was banged at the back of the head. Then I ended up here."

"I see. Well, get some rest Dylan, I'll be right back."

"Ok."

I quietly closed the door, sigh...wow, I have a brother.

I have a brother?

I have a brother?!

I have a brother!

I actually have someone who is blood-related to me!

After a few hours, I went back in.

I saw Dylan sitting up and eating.

"How's your sleep? Feeling better?"

"Much. Thank you."

"Your welcome. So, do you where you are?"

"No. "

"Your in the blood moon pack."

"What?!"

"Why?"

"A-alpha say they are cold blooded, I was not to mention that pack, when I-i tried, they w-whip me."

"Who is the alpha again?"

"Alpha Jordan. "

Oh my, out of all Alphas, it has to be him. Why? Why is the world so against me?

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success
                                   - Anonymous