Chapter 15 The Test

The alphas followed us into the test room.

"Remember, listen to whatever they said. They will tell you what to do." Alpha Greg reminded.

We nodded and went in together.

"Welcome to the ruler's test. " A holographic projector was shown.

"I am a silver wolf myself. But don't worry, if you have the mind you'll pass without worries. "

"Now, pls stand one at the right and one at the left. You'll be taking it individually. "

I stepped on the right and Zabe stepped on the left.

"Now, you'll be separated. If you pass, you'll see each other at the end."

Then, Zane disappeared.

Let's do this Liv.

Yeah!

The person was still there.

"This test is split into 2 parts. Bravery and Loyalty. If you pass, you'll be lucky. Good luck." He smiled and disappeared.

The scene changed and I was standing in front of rouges. Someone who I used to be...
Behind me, my pack was there waiting for me to say attack. But where was Zane?

The rouges started charging.

I told my pack to charge as well.

Suddenly, I was tackled by a black wolf.

I knew who it was.

Zane.

"Zane?"

"Shut up mate." He growled.

"What are you doing?!"

"Destroying the person who destroyed me."

"What do you mean?"

"You made me weak. Pack members don't trust me anymore, because of you, I had to turn rouge. Because of you!"

I was terrified. I can't believe my own mate is attacking me.

If he attacks, I don't even have the strength to defend myself.

So I just cried, unable to fight back. I deserved it, I was a bad mate. I always have been.

No Daphne!

You are never wrong, he is just putting his anger on you. Fight it! I believe you D.

With that, I wiped my tears off.

"No! It's not because of me, you only have yourself to blame. No one told you mates make you weak, but instead it makes you stronger. You are just a rouge who has a hard time finding out what you want. When you find your senses, my door is open to you.  it Now, I want you out of my land before I attack."

"Hah! You wouldn't dare. "

I smirked and shifted and bit his legs quickly. He stepped back and I pushed him and it send him to the trunk.

As much as I hate doing this, but he doesn't have the right to blame me for something I didn't do. Mates makes you stronger.

"That's right. Mates makes you stronger. Even if you're their biggest weakness, they will fight for you. You are right that he is confused and hurt, you did the right thing and pushed him away even though he's your mate. You were right to reject him at that point." That guy appeared and said.

I smiled. That was the lesson, mates may be your biggest weakness, but it also makes you fight even more. It makes you fight for what you want. Never giving up. Because in the end, you will get what you deserve, be it good or bad. Your actions define you.