Chapter 11 Another problem

3 months have passed.

I was finally awake, feeling alive. But for some reason, I can't seem to see a thing.

I also felt like I was strapped to something.

Olivia?

No response.

Olivia?!

No response again.

How could this be?! Only one thing is able to tune Olivia down. But that was extinct centuries ago.

I tried opening my eyes, and I felt a cloth on my eyes.

I rocked the chair.

"Oh good, you're finally awake." A voice said.

"Where am I?! Who are you?! What do you want?! Why am I here?!"

"Tsk tsk, so many questions. I wonder how Zane put up with you."

Zane!

"Who are you?!"

"Me? Oh, I'm just simply returning the favour, since, oh! Since you killed my son!"

"You're son?!"

It can't be!

He took off my blindfold, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Jacob's father, Liam.

Zane's POV

The funeral was today. I can't even tell you how broken I am now.

She was my world, my other half. And she's gone!

2 1/2 moths ago...

"I'm terribly sorry Alpha, but she isn't going to wake up ever. " The doctor said.

I yelled.

"But how?!"

"I'm not too sure myself Alpha. But it's confirmed, she and the baby died."

"She didn't di- wait, baby?!"

"You didn't know sir? She's 1 month pregnant."

"C-could she have known?"

"I'm not sure. She must have experiencing puking but the bump didn't show so she might not have known."

Today, I have lost both my baby girls or boy.

Present Day.

"We are gathered here today, to pass the memorial of Daphne Alia Everest. She is the last silver wolf to exist, but she still has a sibling, so the silver wolves have yet to be extinct. She was a great friend, Luna and mate. We wish her good goodbye." The priest said.

I stepped up.

"Daphne was a great person, she may not have been Luna for a long time, but she showed great love and protection to her pack. She is strong, fearless, and also stubborn. But I love her every bit. She will be missed dearly." Tears were treakling down my cheek. I cried, for the very first time in my life, I was crying.

I walked down and placed a flower on her coffin. And I left, not wanting to be here any longer. It was unbearable.

Love, tell me how I'm going to lead this pack without you by my side.