play time~

Toms pov

"Your new girlfriend~"
As soon as she said that I started to back away from her I didn't even notice I was crying a bit
"N..NO GET AWAY FROM ME" I stated
Then she only chuckled that made me mad so I picked up a pillow and threw it at her and ran to the door only for it to be locked.
I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pull me into their chest and for them to whisper into my ear
"Aww how cute you thought you could escape me~"
She then kissed my cheek making me wince at the action.And which made it worst she is taller than me so she picked me up and brought me to a room that had a tv on the wall with a brown sofa and a table with a bag on it. She then put me down on the sofa and went to the bag to grab and belt then she walked over to me and pulled me on her lap.
"Tommy you should not try to run away from your girlfriend" she smirked
"But since this is your first time this will be a warning~"
Then she hit me with the belt I few tears sliped down me cheeks but I stayed silent.
"Such a good boy well babe I have to go do something so you stay here and wach tv or something" she handed me the remote I took it from her and put it down next to me and she left I thought to myself I miss you Tord please come back to me...

(A/n Okay the video at the top was for marking up for the tom abuse in this story anddddd holy frick why are their so many of you guys like whatttt thank you guys so much!)