ghostly friend

Tom's pov

I just looked at him with wide eyes my mouth was slightly open as I gasped. Jon started to freak out a little bit "oh my Tom are you okay do you need to sit down or have some tea?" Jon said quickly but I didn't really listen to him as I ran up to him and gave him a loving hug with tears in my eyes "oh my god john your okay!" I yelled in joy that I got to see my cousin again, Yup job and I are cousins. I then felt Jon hug back "it's nice to see you too Tom.....but I didn't bring you here to just hug I need to tell you something" Jon said pulling back from the hug and I tilt my head in confusion. "What do you mean jon?" I ask siting back down on the bed. "Tom I'm dead but you already know this by now and as a gardein angle I can sense when bad things are going to happen to you or someone close to you....." My eyes widen as I look at him. Then the room starts to rumble and I start to freak "Tom it's time to wake up" that's all I heard before everything went black.....

*end of dream....*

Toms pov

I slowly open my eyes to see a white ceiling....wait I can see?! I pull myself up to look around the room and saw a desk with sketches of a weird looking box and scraps of metal. I went to rub my eyes but was stoped when I felt plastic? Are these my new goggles? But before I could think of anything else the door to the room opend to show Tords smiling face god I love this man.

Tords pov >:3

I open the door to see my little Tom touching his new *eyes* (this is old Btw)