coming to the base

Tords pov

After we got ready we go down stairs to see Edd and Matt siting down eating pancakes "hey guys" Tom said breaking the silence Edd slightly jumped in his seat and looked up and us with a smile "Oh good morning you too I made pancakes for breakfast!" Edd said in a happy tone.
Tom smiled as Matt kept eating his pancakes Tom and I sit down and start to eat so I finally said "hey Edd I need to tell you something" and nodded with food still in his mouth "I need to go to my job for a week and I'm bringing Tom with me" I stated looking at Tom smiling "you guys are both going?" Edd said in a sad tone "Tim are you going?" Matt asked tilting his head "first off it's Tom and head Matt I am going" Tom said finsheing his food. "Thanks Edd for breakfast" she smiled and walked away to get his phone once he came back I finished my food and put in dish away. I Then looked at my watch my eyes soon widend as I saw what time it was "Tom we have to go now!" I picked him up and ran "AHHH TORD WHAT THE HECK!!!"  Tom yelled I put him in the car and went to my side and start the car. Tom buckles up and stares out the windows and chuckled when he see's Edd and Matt wavering goodbye to us. I smile and start to drive away we soon got to a old looking gas station and I pull out a syringe with something to make Tom sleep. I pull up his sleeve Tom spins notices "T...Tord what are you doing?" Tom asks I then stick it into Tom "I'm sorry but you can't know where the base is" I say then soon after he falls asleep.

Times skip)

We soon arive at the base and I pick him up makeing sure not to hurt him and walk threw the halls earning many salutes from soldiers. We soon get to my room or soon to be our room and set him down in the bed tucking him in. I look in the closet to find a outfit for him to wear (the outfit is the one Tom wears in WTFfuture) I lay it on my desk and and a little note. I kiss his head before leaving the room and I head to my office to change into my extra uniform and then get some paper work done.