here ya go

So it has been a long time and i felt bad so have This cute mini chapter! This will not effect this book but i feel like you guys will enjoy it!

3rd person
It was a late summer night as Tord was working on one of his new projects for the Army not knowing that his poor boyfriend was missing him.

Tom Pov

I was laying on my bed waiting for my lover to come back but he never came "W-where is that stupid commie..." I grumble softly as i held one of his hoodies close to my chest. If he won't come here I'll come to him I think with a smirk as i hop into one of the secret tunnels leading to his office. Once I arrived Tord didn't seem to notice me so i snuck up behind him and gave his head a little kiss. "H-Huh?!!" Tord yells as he pulls out his gun "Commie chill its me Tom!" I freak out slightly as Tord slowly relaxed. Tord let out a small sigh "Oh Tommy it's just you" he said in his Norwegian accent. I'm not going to lie I blush everytime he talks to me! I don't know how a man can be so perfect I think as i climb into his lap.

Tords Pov

Tom climbed into my lap with a cute little blush on his face "well isn't this cute?" I chuckle softly but it only seemed to make his face redder "did you miss me my love~?" I purr softly as Tom nods "o-of course I did idiot..! You where gone all day" Tom softly pouts but soon I gave him a long kiss on his perfect pink lips. After I pulled back I started to kiss him all over and i praised him making Tom notably pleased "Tordy I love you but can we go to bed" the small boy yawns as his digital eyes look at my dull grey ones "Of course my love~ let me just finish my project quickly" I say to Tom as i started to work on the small machine "mmm okay Tordy..." Tom yawns again and slowly drifts off to a peaceful slumber.

3rd person

The two boys end up cuddling for the rest of the night not knowing there life is about to change for the better...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I hope to get back into writeing more for you guys