CH:1 Transmigration

"You are the embodiment of my happiness."

"I can't lose you. Not now, not ever."

"I'll do everything in my power to keep you by my side"

I'm just a fangirl so how did it even get to this!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I could recall was buying the hairpin that looks like what Soo Won gave to Yona. Being happy in my own little world, thinking which place in Soo Won corner should I add this collection. He was my favorite character in Akayona since I first saw him. The scene in Awa and every time he bump into Yona, they always give bitter sweet feeling.

I'm like a black sheep of Akayona fandom, where everyone hates Soo Won.

 He is seen as a villain for hurting the heroine and male lead. But I, for some reasons, understood his reasons fully. 

The selfless Soo Won who scarified his happiness for the sake of Kouka. 

The little Soo Won who's father he looked up to was killed by his very own uncle who his father sworn to protect. 

The smart Soo Won who know every downside of the peaceful ruling method of King Il. 

He couldn't just stay ignorant just to keep his friends beside him and abandon all the people who are suffering. He was that kind of a selfless character. 

But author have to be cruel enough to give him a life long sickness which might eventually kill him. And everyone in the Akayona fandom celebrating at his illness. 

His role was just to make the ML and heroine shine brighter. How much sadder can his life get?

Just by the thought of him makes me tear up every time.

I was lost in my thought while walking that I didn't notice a car coming in my way. It was too late for me to avoid it. 

Pain seeps throughout my whole body as I laid there on the road. 

Trying scream for help but couldn't utter a word. 

In a few seconds, my eye sight finally blurred and my world goes blank. Heartbeats faint and that should have been my last breath.

...until...

I once again open my eyes due to the ground pricking my whole body. I can hear the birds chirping and wind blowing as I woke up in this middle of the forest with which seems like a traditional Chinese + Korean dress on me. I was laying on a pile of dried leaves which causes slight sting to my skin.

For a moment, I thought this was after life.

Looking around, trying to explore more of the area until I heard some laughter in a distance getting nearer. I quickly hid myself behind a tree to peek at the owner of the voices. It's never too extra to have some cautious. Since my lack of caution killed me after all. I got more anxious when I could see a glimplse of people at the corner of the furthest tree. It was a group of handsome men with some crazy coloured hairs and among them is a redhead woman. Ahhh... it's the Happy Hungry Bunch .......
.
.
.

wait, What!?

In process of editing so there might be major changes