CH:3 Lucky?

No way. He's right before my eyes.

"Soo Won..." I gently muttered his name and passed out in a sceond.

It was a pure luck that I met him.

"Ugghhh"

I woke up to see that I was in a room lying on the bed. My head hurts like being stabbed a thousand needles. It seems like I was brought to a shelter by Soo Won. I recalled his image from that night. He was beautiful even in the dark of the night.

My thoughts were interruped by the sound of the door being slide opened.
A man wearing armor came in to my disappointment. But knowing how busy he is, I already get a hunch that he'll not visit a mere begger like girl.

"His majesty ordered me to give to a change of clothes and some food." The soldier speak in a robotic voice. "And that he'll come visit you after his business."

The latter made me perk up joy as I jumped out of bed.

"Thank you mister soldier. Now, please excuse me, I need to get ready!" I spoke in excitment as I shoved the him out of the room and run to bath.

I was all ready sitting on my bed in the most elegant way as possible. My make up skills from my past life come in handy although the inn of an ancient world doesn't have much to provide.

The sun was already setting and my back hurt from trying to sit up straight. I slumped into my bed until I heard a know on thd door.

"His majesty is paying visit" a robotic voice outside made me jump from my position as the door slided open.

There stand a tall figure with goldern locks. The honey like light of sunset pouring on him make him shine like some kind of prince from a fairytale
.
.
.
I mean it's a manga world so ahem.

Still, he looks really majestic.

"I see, you are already awake. " He said as he slide the door closed behind him after letting himself in.

"How are you feeling?" I was somewhat in trance, hearing his soothing voice.

"I love you... " I suddenly blurted out as I was too lost in looking at his dreamy appearence. I was shocked at myself. And he seems to be as shock as I am.

"I-I mean-" I tried to justicfy myself beacuse I don't want him to think that I'm a weirdo. I mean, we just met. At least for him.

"Hmm." He sigh.

"I guess you are alright now." He told me with his signature smile and head toward the door.

"Soo Won wai-" I blurted out in a hurry not wanting him to leave. It made him stop in is track and he turns around.