CH:2 God?

After a couple of minutes of punching myself, walking in circles and blabberling nonsense to myself, I finally come to a conclusion that I somehow transmigrated into world of Akatsuki no Yona. I've read a handful of transmigration/reincarnation novels in my previous life so I know this too very well.

First off, I have to check which character I've transmigrated as. I've seen tons of novels where the MC reincarnated as villainess or some miserable side characters.

In my convenience, I quickly found a pond near by. It was shallow and clear enough to drink and see what's underneath. The first thing I did was look down at the water to see the reflecton. What I saw in the reflection of the water was... just me... like literally me with some shabby traditional costume. I was underwhelmed since I was expecting some drastic changes since I'm in a different world.

But why am I here instead of hospital bed or cemetery? Why was I sent to the world of manga?

I took a deep breath. Gave my face a splash of pond water to clear off all the dirts from laying down on the bare ground.

God just gave me a second chance in life.

But why here?

Maybe god is touched by my genuine feelings of my love for Soo Won. And maybe god feel pity for him just like me.

A drop of tear slipped from my eyes as I smile. I'll end his sufferings.

     There is no such thing as god.

I aimlessly walk about the woods for hours while picking up and eating fallen fruits on the way, looking for the way out. I followed the track of footsteps made by Yona's gang as I know they'll at least lead me to a place nearer to humans.

It was already dark when I see some hut like houses ahead of me. And as I walk toward them, I found myself in a town. It was still kind of lively and filled with the scent of sea. I realised that this was Awa after I recalled that I Jaeha and Zeno weren't in the gang. So this is probably the place where they met Jaeha and... Yona and Soo Won's encounter.

I don't know whether it has already happened but I don't want to miss that legendary scene which shooked my heart.

My stomach started to growl since the time I ate was before the sunset. My legs are already giving out but I keep looking around hoping if anyone would be kind enough to feed a penniless girl. 

As I was looking at a certain shop with sell steam buns, a certain man came up to me with a toothy smile.

"Give me two of bean paste buns." The man talked to the shop owner and bought the bun. He then turned around and hand me one with a warming smile.

I was very touched by the kind man that it brought me happy tears. I smile and gobble up the bun he gave.

As I was doing so, he put a hand on my shoulder saying I should take a bath and get a change of clothes at his house. I was walking in the forest all day long so as far as I can remember, I'm a walking dirt ball.

I followed to where the man lead me to until I remembered that awa isn't a safe town and that the streets got darker and narrower as we walk.

"Umm mister, thanks for the food but I don't want to burden you so I'll be on my way." I wiggled myself out of his hand as I was hesitant to follow him any further.

"Ahhh when we've already got this far." The man muttered to himself in frustration. I frozed at how cold he sounded and just then, I felt a prick on my arm he's holding.

"Ah!" I groaned and suddenly, my legs go numb as I could feel the my head spinning. I was on the verage of losing my conscious and stumbled backward.

To my surprise, instead of falling completely on a hard ground, I felt a hand grabbed my shoulder to stop me from falling further.

"Ah, be careful." A familier male voice came from the owner of the hand. I wandered my eyes from his hands, to his white silk coak and then, to his face. My eyes widened at the sight of seeing a majestic long blond hair and eyes of a deep sea gem.