13 | Make It Good

Leah's POV

I wake up in sort of a panic. My eyes shoot open and I see Jennifer biting her lip and looking right at me, "sorry, I was trying not to wake you." She whispers. I sigh, relived that it is just her, and push my messy hair from my face. "Where are you going?" "Work. I'll be back around 3:00, You should go see Danielle at her office today." Jennifer says. I nod my head and she walks over to the bed where I am sitting, bundled beneath the comforter and several pillows. "Breakfast money is on the dresser. I love you." She says, pulling my head to her body. I look up at her and she pecks my lips quickly before leaving.

I do what Jennifer suggests, taking about an hour to get ready before I head to Danielle's office. I even stop and grab coffees for both myself and Danielle before I go in.

"Hey, you. I didn't think you'd be by this early." She says, happy to see me. I smile and hand her the cup and she grins, "how sweet! Thank you, come in." Dani continues, leading me into the office and closing the door behind us.

Danielle's office gives off a very cold, closed, and serious vibe. I guess I should expect that from a law office, but it doesn't make me like it. I like warm, happy, cheerful... not dull, dark, serious. The floors are a deep mahogany color hardwood and furniture that matches it perfectly. The rug in her office is pitch black and she has little to no wall decor. Totally the opposite of her personality. Crazy.

"So, how are you holding up?" She asks, leaning back in her chair. "I'm fine." I say and force myself to smile. "Look, Leah... I know you and Jennifer don't want me in your business, but I haven't met anyone who makes her act the way she does with you. It is obvious to me that the two of you love each other, so please don't let things come between you guys. Okay? I want to see both of you happy and I want to keep you around!" Dani says. I smile a little and nod, "I'd like to stay around. I think we are going to be okay." I say, confidently. I sure hope we are. I still can't imagine a life without Jennifer.

"That brings me into my next point..." she says, pausing and looking at me with a smirk. "I want to keep you around. Come work for me." She says. I widen my eyes, truthfully not expecting it. "What?!" "I need an assistant of sorts... not like run and get my coffee, even though you are good at that, but someone to help me with work around here. It could be fun, and you could learn some things." She says, smiling wide. "Did Jennifer put you up to this?" I ask, having a feeling she did. "No, not really. I was looking anyway and she threw your name up... so I figured I would ask."

Oh, Jennifer...

"I- yes. I would love to work for you." I say, happy to finally have a job. "Good, I was hoping you would say yes! Start next week then." "Thank you, Dani." "Thank Jennifer." She smirks.

Things get a little quiet and I look up at her, "so, what exactly is happening with my mom and dad?' I ask. "Well, I think you should talk to your mom about it. I can't discuss everything with you, but I can tell you that things look good." Dani says with a confident smile. That calms my nerves a little, but I don't think I can feel completely at ease until something is done about my father.

"That's good. Just... keep me updated if you don't mind." I say and stand up, getting ready to leave. "You don't want to see her?" "Not particularly. I don't expect you to get it, but things between us aren't good. I love my mom because she is my mom, but it is a little more complicated than that." I say and shrug. I owe no one an explanation for that. At all.

"Has Jennifer mentioned anything to you about dinner tomorrow?" "Um, no?" "Oh, whoops. Maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything, but I am sure she'll tell you tonight." Dani says. I nod my head and say my goodbyes and head back home. I guess this leaves me with a long day of nothing since I have a job now... no more job hunting to fill my free time.

-

Jennifer comes home and she smiles at me, but she is talking on the phone. I give her a small grin back and she goes to the bedroom to get changed into her usual shorts and t-shirt attire before joining me in the living room. She picks up one of the slowly-sinking helium balloons and throws it at my head and I shake my head and throw it back to her. She comes and puts one knee on the couch beside me and I look up at her and raise my eyebrows. "Excuse you..." I mutter, being somewhat quiet since she is still talking on the phone.

Jennifer proceeds to swing her right knee on the other side of my body and she straddles me. I look up at her and she winks and sits her weight on me and I shake my head at her. Whoever she is talking to is obviously not a friend because she is using her serious and mature tone, so I am guessing it could be someone about a job or maybe her mom or dad? Otherwise I would be messing with her.

I sigh and she keeps talking, paying minimal attention to me. I look at her thighs and follow them up to her shorts, which are riding up a considerable amount due to the position she is in. My eyes focus on her soft skin and I lick my lips slowly. I haven't touched her in too long.

I (accidentally) bring my hands up to her thighs and stroke them slowly, causing her to look down at me.

It is four in the afternoon and I want it. I want her. Is that bad? Nah.

Just because I'm not at the level I need to be (mentally) for her to touch me again.... it doesn't mean I can't give her anything. And I've made up my mind, that is exactly what I am doing.

I use my hands to push her shirt up past her boobs and I sit myself up, kissing her abdomen and up between her breasts. I hear her breathing get a bit shifty at one point and it makes me smile. I use my tongue to draw a straight line up her body and she forcefully grabs my chin and makes me look up at her. I grin at her and bite my lip and she shakes her head and puts her thumb on my lip, then into my mouth. I do some seductive little kisses and sucking and she bites her lip and moves the phone away from her face and puts it on speaker phone. She sets the phone on the edge of the couch and leans over me and kisses me slowly, deeply, and nastily.

I have always liked the "edgy" factor in my sex life with Jennifer... but then again everything was edgy to me because she is the only girl I have ever touched. I love how she does things though. She adds just enough of the dirty, grimy shit to things to make it sexy and keep it interesting.

Jennifer places her hand on my chin and makes me look straight up at her and she kisses me again, using lots of tongue and suction. I feel her hand slide from my chin to my throat and I inhale deeply.

"Yeah, we can do that!" She says, randomly and in a totally normal voice. I totally forgot she is on the phone.

I giggle and she sits her weight back and I put my hands on her body while she quickly wraps up the conversation.

"Mmmh, I love you too. Bye, mom." She says and ends the call. My eyes widen and she laughs and tosses her phone not he table. "What?" "That was your mom?!" "Mm, yes..." "I was just sucking face with you while your mom was on the phone?" I laugh, putting my hands on her shorts. "You were!" Jennifer teases.

I slap her thigh playfully and she kisses me again. "You okay?" She asks me, caressing my face. "I'm fine." "I mean... with all of this?" She asks. "Oh, the sex part? Yeah, I'm good with fucking you." I say and she rolls her eyes. "Make it good."