four

4

j u n g k o o k

"You're still not telling us on why you suddenly gone on the SBS inkigayo." Jimin hyung said.

"The staffs just made an excuse that you just went to the restroom when the time we got the award." Namjoon hyung said.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! What happened last night? and where did you go?" Jin hyung asked.

"Long story." I said.

"Then make it short." —V hyung.

"I'm not in the mood to tell stories." I said then go to my room.

I took my laptop then I opened my private facebook account. Then someone just added me on facebook. I checked it and three friend requests pops out.

Kim Jennie added you on facebook.

Kim Jisoo added you on facebook.

Park Chaeyoung added you on facebook.

How did they know that this is my real account? I just shrugged then I confirmed them all.

"They all added me on facebook except for that lisa."

*knock knock*

"Jungkookie! Get yourself ready. We will go to my noona's birthday!" I heard hoseok hyung said.

Oh yeah, we have to go to Dawon-noona's masquerade birthday party. Ugh, I just want to go to sleep but noona will be mad at me if I didn't come.

I took my shirt off and went to the bathroom.

l i s a

"I think Jungkook will know that I'm a fvcking secret agent." I said.

YG raised his eyebrow. "And why?"

I looked at Jisoo that is now smiling at me. "Thanks to this bijj." I said sarcastically.

"Why? I just did the right thing. If I didn't take jungkook to the YG house, he might be dead now." Jisoo said.