fifty three

Warning: get your holy water ready.

53

l i s a

We're here at the bangtan's dorm with my girls hanging out with the bangtan boys.

"So what kind of bridal shower you will like to happen, lalisa?" -jisoo unnie.

I immediately looked at jisoo unnie and jungkook also looked at her. "Bridal shower?!" we both said.

"Yeah, you know... were girls are dancing around to the groom, and boys dancing around to the bri------"

"NO! THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" jungkook shouted.

"No bridal shower? So no girls?" -jimin.

"You always thinking about girls." chaeyoung said then rolled her eyes to jimin.

Jimin smirked. "No, my angel. They're the one who always thinking about me." and winked at chaeyoung.

"AS I SAID, THERE WILL BE NO BRIDAL SHOWER THAT WILL HAPPEN." jungkook shouted and hugged me at the back like a kid. "No one will touch some random assholes to my queen. Not even a single touch." he said.

"But if there's no bridal shower then there's no fun!" hoseok said.

"Ah I know!" we looked at taehyung. "What if were the one who will------"

"I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU, HYUNGS! IF THAT WILL HAPPEN!" jungkook immediately said.

"NOPE! THERE WILL BE A BRIDAL SHOWER THAT WILL HAPPEN!" jisoo unnie shouted and she widened her eyes to jungkook. "FIGHT ME BIJJ!"

"No noona..." jungkook pouted and looked at me. "Yah lalisa... Please tell to noona that there will be no bridal shower that will happen." he said to me like a little kid that was about to cry. Sht, I'm soft.

"I still can hear you there, jungkook." jisoo unnie said and pulled jungkook away from me. "Can I borrow your jungkook first? Don't worry, seokjin is the one who I want to marry, not yours." unnie said and immediately pulled jungkook outside of the room.

"Where are they going?" seokjin asked.

"Don't worry, she will just talk to jungkook to let him do this bridal shower thing." jennie unnie said.

"Can we just not do this bridal thing?" they all looked at me.

"NO." they all said.