seven

7

— l i s a —

"Let's play spin the bottle." he said then took the bottle in my desk. "then play truth or dare."

"Okay game!"

We sat on the floor and he started spinning the bottle. The bottle stopped and pointed at me.

He smirked. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Hmm... I dare you to..." he said while thinking. "I dare you to see you dance."

"That's it?" I smirked. "You know, I'm the dancing queen."

"Let's see." he said.

I stood up and started dancing.

"Woah. I must say, you really are a dancing queen." he said with an amazed look on his face.

I smirked. "I know." then I spinned the bottle and it pointed at me again. "Aish, me again?"

He laughed. "So, is it a truth or dare?"

"I will pick truth this time."

"Okay, chaeyoung and jennie said that you hate hospitals because you have bad memories in there. May I know what is that bad memories?"

I stunned and looked down. "I..." sht, I remember that day again.

"Oh sorry." Jungkook just slightly smiled at me. "I will just ask another ques—"

"No, it's fine. I will tell you."

f l a s h b a c k

2 years ago..

"Mom! Dad! No! Please be strong!" I said while running with the nurses.

They just smiled at me like everything is going to be fine. I hope so..

"Miss, I'm sorry. You can't enter this room." the nurse said then closed the door.