fifty two

52

- l i s a -

*BANG! BANG! BANG!*

I'm at the back of the YG house. Playing with the guns here to shoot on the target. I threw three bullets and as always, it all hitted on the red dot.

"Noona!" I turned around and saw jeongin holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Why are you holding those flowers, jeongin? Are you courting someone?" I asked.

He looked at me in irritation. "No! I will never get in to a cheesy relationship." he rolled his eyes. "By the way, this flowers are from jungkook hyung. He's giving this flowers for you." then he gave me the flowers.

"What?" I took the flowers and I saw a small paper in there. I read what's in it.

'Hello my queen! Are you having a good day? Sorry that I can't meet you now, I'm here at some interviews. I will make it up to you! I love you, my queen!'

"Aish! You're smiling like an idiot, noona! What a cheesy." he said and leave. I just shook my head.

"LISA!" I looked around and saw jisoo unnie. "YOU MUST WATCH THIS!" She immediately walked closer to me and showed her laptop.

An interview of the bangtan.

"So jungkook, you're known as the maknae of the group right?" the interviewer asked.

"Yes, the golden one." he smirked.

"Are you dating someone? Someone you like?" the interviewer asked.

"I don't have one." he answered.

"BIJJ! DID HE JUST-----" -jisoo unnie.

"because I'm still winning her back. She's not officially mine yet and I'm doing everything to get her back." jungkook showed his bunny smile.

"Oh okay, nevermind." -jisoo unnie.

"Wow. Who's this lucky girl that made the golden maknae's heart beats fast?" the interviewer asked and the other members teased jungkook.

"You will know her but not now. I will let the world know her if she become mine again."

After the interview, jisoo unnie looked at me and smiling at me weirdly. I raised my left eyebrow to her.

"What kind of face is that, unnie?"

"Oh I don't know... I'm just super duper duper happy that our precious maknae is so happily in love again." she said. "JUST GO BACK TO HIM, BIJJ! IT'S BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE HE STARTED COURTING YOU."