Chapter 2

Once I was securily inside the comforts of my own home, I rested my head against the door and slid down until i collapsed against the floor. I let a series of groans escape my mouth as I tangeled my fingers up into my thick black hair. I was prepared to sleep forever; Or atleast until tomorrow night. The pain I was feeling in my stomach was definitely not side effects of alcohol. I don't even remember the last time I ate anything. I stood myself up and propt myself up against the wall, slowly making my way into the kitchen. What this house would look like if i didn't have a maid is beyond me. As my limp body and I made it into the kitchen, I was happily greeted by my weiner dog Ares who runs this household much more than I ever would. I fell to the floor once again, but was reassured with a plethora of kisses from the happy pup. There was no way I could possibly stand back up, so I managed to kick the fruit basket off of the counter and eat one of the bananas out of it. In no time I was out cold for god knows how long. 

"Ayuda! Ayuda! Está muerta!" 

I was crudely woken up by screams of sheer terror.

"Shut. Up. Please. Good god, my ear drums!"

"Oh, Dios mío! Alexis, you are not dead! Ok, ok, I am terribly sorry Miss."

My maid Maria was obviously not used to seeing me this early in the morning, half dead dressed in party attire laying on the kitchen floor. I don't blame her for being alarmed. "Maria, what time is it?" I asked, my voice sounding extremely raspy. "Yes, uh, it is... three Miss!" I nodded and extended my arm upward needing assistance to get up off of the floor. 

I felt much better after my nap with the kitchen floor. I just needed a shower, and to have my car picked up and I was ready for round two tonight. I nicely asked Maria to make me something to eat, as I went to the living room to relax for a good hour. I took off all of my clothes, and layed myself across the 10,000 dollar couch and clicked on the TV. "But really Maria. I have no idea what goes on in the world anymore, so we might as well watch the news." She laughed in the kitchen, even though I'm almost positive she barley understood my english. It was nice to have her around from time to time. A girl does get lonely. 

My phone began to buzz on the glass coffee table in front of me and I tried to block it out as long as possible. Finally, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone becoming pissed off. I didn't even check to see who was calling. 

"What." I said, easily being able to detect that I was mad.

"Lex! There's this super exclusive party going on tonight in Aurora, we were all going to go and rent hotel rooms for a few days! It'll get us out of Louisville!"

"Who is we?" I snapped. "Well, the whole gang... you know!"

I didn't know. I didn't even know who was on the phone with me but I was down to go. If this party really was exclusive then it might be worth it after all. 

"My car is stuck out in who-knows-where-ville so come get me around 10:00 and I'll be ready to rumble."

Whoever I was on the phone with let out girly screams, agreed, and hung up. I watched TV, surfed the web for sometime, and spent quality time with my Greek god before I decided to actually move and situate myself for this evenings events. After all, I never know what I'm going to get myself into every now and then.