chapter 12: Performance

Chapter 12: Performance

"Mingyu, is my costume to revealing?" I asked as I look at him through the for he is styling my hair.

"A bit" he said eyes locked on my hair

I pout

"You're not helping"

"Its perfect for the dance though" he said puting the tying the end.

"Done!" He addded

We went to the auditorium after

We went to the auditorium after. The whole squad is there. I went to the girls washroom first and put on a bit of make-up. Just foundation,blush,eyeliner, and a nudish pink lipstick.

I went back to the backstage and do some warm up.

"Good luck to the two of you. I know you too will do great" Oppa said and hug me

"Thanks oppa" I murtter.

They left soon and sat down in the front row.

I looked at Hoshi who was squating while waiting for our turn. He caught me looking and gave two peace sign. I just chuckle and rolled my eyes.

"I look hansome right?" He asked smiling luke an idiot

I rolled my eyes again

So cute.

Wait what?

Our names are called soon

We enter the stage and bow before putting the garter on our wrist and standing on the middle with our backs touching.

The song started we slowly walk away from each other until the garter stops ud and we rumble it a bit.

Its soon Jun singing while we Hoshi put the garter over his head and I twist into the other direction.

Yes,Hoshi and I is doing a cover of My I. The one Jun and Minghao danced.

Hoshi and I faced each other then folding the garter twice before. Our fist touched and then we kneel down the floor on one knee. Forming a V in the space between us.

We unfold the garter with one knee going high in each step. Its was then Minghao's voice and Hoshi jump in steps as he go near me and I jump away from as he is now infront is we with us in a diagonal line.

Using both arms stretch infront we turn the garter to the right. We the insert our heads in and I turn and now his back is facing me. I step on the garter with one foot and play with the garter before Hoshi faced me. And carres my cheek using his index finger with our faces vey close.

We then go to our first position and dance the chorus. After the footwork and a bit of hands. Hoshi and I twirl until we're back to back again making my skirt flow. We twirl again making my skirt go up and flow. We did the same step of the first part of the chorus but this time facing each other. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I swing my left arm while he swing his right arm and slung the garter on the shoulder and swing the other arm.

We then twirl again util we are free from the grip. Our back facing each other we did some up and down thing. We exchange position with backs still facing each other and did a little dance. We then go to the next position where Hoshi is kneeling on one knee while his back is facing me and arms stretch to the back. I was stretching the garter and it looks like he's a horse while I control him. I use the garter to put his left and right arm up seperately. He then stand up and use the cover his eyes using the garter. I kneel down and he faced me while my back is now facing him. He use the garter to like control me like a horse while I take one step per up and down of the garter.

I turn and sat on the floor and twist the garter pulling it while slowly standing up and going close to Hoshi. I folded the garter once and release it while suddenly seating on the floor again.

I take a turn while still seating and Hoshi used the garter to pull me up. We then go to our place to the chorus but each of us facing differently. He was facing front and I was facing back. We seat down and did a little tumbling backwards. We twirl, the garter wrapping on our waists. Kneeling on one knee we held the garter and place it flat on the floor. Using our middle finger and index finger like legs walking until our hands are close and our palms touching flat as we slowly get up. I slung the garter on our hands and stretch our arms sideways and slowy turning it to the right. We jumped away from eachother and twirl to get free from the garter in our waist. We did the same dance for the chorus but in different position. I touched his shoulder he stand up while in still in a incline postion. He pulled his hand as if there a rope he is using yo controling me till I stand up straight. We dance with our shoulders up and down then only dancing with our legs moving. We step away from eachother with our legs in a little squat position then did a dance.

We then just stand there for a bit of rest. Slowly walking away from eachother with our backs facing. We slowly face eachother and jumped kneeling on one knee. We quickly remove the garter thats tied on our wrist and slowly stand up. We raise it and I was the first one let it go from my grasp before he does. Nows my favorite part. I did Jun's part which is pretty simple but full of turns. While I was doing it Hoshi is just standing there watching me resting, preparing to fo his part. I ended my part and kneel down not being able to eatch Hoshi but took glances. He did Minghao's part. Its was b-boy though. And I can say that he's doing a really good job. The song finnally coming to an end we jumped and landed kneeling. We took hold of the end of the garter and lift it slowly.

(A/N: for those who didn't understand my narration much here is the video of the dance. Minseul will be Jun and Hoshi will be Minghao)

I was breathing hard and so is Hoshi. Both of us bathing in our sweat.

The crowd clapped and I could hear the boys shouting. Hoshi and I stood up and stang next to each other then bowed before running back to the backstage.

"Good job!" I cheered and hug Hoshi

Quickly pulling away I go to my bag and got a towel and dab it on my face wiping the sweat but avoiding for my makeup to be smudge.

Ting!

I looked at my phone that ringed signaling theres a text.

From: Jungkookie.

Great Job, Seul!