chapter 27: Thinking About You

chapter 17: Thinking About You

"There's uhm..there's something else inside the box" my eyebrows furrowed as I open the box once again. I saw small folded piece of paper. I looked back at Hoshi questioningly but he just gave me a small. Hell he looked nervous making me nervous too. My lips slightly parted as I stared at the word written with his handwritting.

"I'm not pressuring you but I'll be waiting for your answer. But can I court you?" he said with hope gliming from his eyes. I bit my lips feeling teary all of a sudden. "If that's okay with you of course" he added.

I nodded making him smile even wider. I felt so happy. I hugged him burying my face on his neck but of course I didn't smudged my make-up. He softly kissed the top of my head making me smile. We stayed like that for a while. No one dared to move.

I was silently walking to my first class with a smile on my face. I still can't believe Soonyoung confessed to me last night! I must be dreaming.

I entered the classroom and walked to my usual seat. I smiled when I saw a few pieces of violet Salvia and leaves wrapped together with a twine. A small note comes with it too.

violet salvia - "thinking about you"

I smiled and flipped the note noticing marks of ballpen showing in the front

Lunch. Rooftop.  

The teacher came just in time so I carfully placed the tiny bouquet inside my bag as the class started. I don't even have to ask who gave the flowers. I knew the handwritting well.

------

I immidiately went to the rooftop right after the bell rang. I was smiling as I run my way to the rooftop.

"Noona! Are you gonna eat with us?" Chan asked when I runned past him

"Sorry, no. See ya!" I replied not stopping my tracks.

I reached the rooftop in no time. I was holding on the metal handle of the door, panting. I removed my blazer leaving me with my white blouse. Our school uniform's really nice. White button down blouse partnered with blue skirt with horizontal parallel white lines on the end. The navy blue blazer has six buttons and a gold badge on the left chest representing our school's logo. Blue necktie, white knee high sock and black shoes. It goes the same for boys but black pants and a longer necktie since my necktie looks like a ribbon to be honest.

 It goes the same for boys but black pants and a longer necktie since my necktie looks like a ribbon to be honest

I went inside the rooftop after catching my breath. I saw Hoshi holding a small pastel yellow tote bag. I walked over him and he smiled when he saw me coming.

It wasn't really hot since the rooftop was more like a rooftop garden. Well there's space that has a couch and a table where you can lit fire on the center. This place was created espcially for me and the boys. It's our hangout. Since appa donated a huge amout to the school, the dean allowed us provided that we won't cut classes nor drink alcoholic beverages here.

 Since appa donated a huge amout to the school, the dean allowed us provided that we won't cut classes nor drink alcoholic beverages here

"Here. I prepared these" Hoshi said smiling bring a lunchbox out of the small tote bag. There's a container of kimbap. Another container of braised potatoes. A container of beef bulgogi and a container of rice. All of these are my favorites! My eyes sparkled at the sight of the food. He handed a pair of metal chopsticks and we started eating.

"Suel, say ahhh~" he said cutely and I took a large bite of the kimbap and he ate the other half.

"Mmmm it tastes good!" I exclaimed and ate braised potatoes.

"I'm glad you liked it" he said and started eating bulgogi and rice. He looks like a hamster!

"The sky looks so nice today. Its so pretty" I suddenly said while eating potatoes.

"You're prettier" he said smiling making me blush so I looked away. "Chan's calling" he said pointing at my phone.

"Noona, where are you?"

"I'm the rooftop. Why? Is there a problem?"

"Uhm..Jihoon hyung..he uhm he  sprained his ankle. I just want to let you know"

"Okay, I'm coming" I sigh and ended the call

"Everything alright?" Hoshi asked, concern lingering in his tone as he started cleaning up.

"Yah. Jihoon just got his ankle twisted" I said and helped him cleaning up our mess. "Sorry I have to ruin our little picnic" I added but he shook his head

"Let's go. They must be waiting" he said and held my hand as we run downstairs.