⇝ four ⇜

{Please help the story grow by voting, commenting, or adding it to your reading list! If you like it, refer it to someone you think would like it as well x

©Batmantho 2014

It’s Friday and I’m relieved that I haven’t had to see Niall since Monday. I stopped going to lunch and I don’t hang around with Neha anymore. I’m more disappointed in her for what she did.

She probably hasn’t noticed that I’m mad at her since she’s always gone.

I walked inside the house, leaving the door open for her and heading straight to my room. I changed out of my clothes and laid on my bed, wishing I could fall asleep.

I guess my wish came true because I woke up like an hour later. There was a knock at the door and before I could say anything my mother opened it and stood in my doorway.

“Neha and Jae are going to Six Flags and I hear you aren’t going.”

“I didn’t know anything about it.” I shrugged.

“Well I want you to go with her.” She said.

“Mom, no. I don’t want to.” I groaned.

“Well then I guess you don’t want this.” She said holding up a set of keys. I jumped out of the bed and screamed.

“No way! Oh my gosh.” I squealed. The keys were mine. I knew it because there was a big ‘M’ hanging from the keychain.

“Yes way! Good job in school and for being a good daughter.” She smiled, hugging me.

“They’re mine?” I asked, wanting to be sure.

“Yep all yours. Go look at it!” She insisted.

I ran downstairs and out to the front of our house. Parked in front our house was a metallic BMW 640i gran coupe. It was the four door of the 6 series. To say I was shocked would be an understatement.

Oh my gosh. What.

“Do you like it?” My mom asked behind me.

“I love it!” I yelled running towards it. I unlocked the doors and sat inside.

The interior was even better. There were black leather seats with red stitching and it was just perfect. It was crazy to say but I cried because I got my first car.

“A BMW why?” I asked her.

“Because we know how much you wanted one and you got a scholarship!”

“Thank you so much! I love it.” I smiled.

“Of course just keep up the good work and remember you’re driving Neha tonight.”

My face fell and I groaned. “You promised.” She shrugged.

Actually I didn’t but I don’t want to ruin the mood and get my car taken away from me before I get to drive it.

Neha ran over to the car and screamed. “We have a car!” She shrieked.

“No I have a car and the only reason you’re even riding in it is because Mom asked me to go with you to Six Flags.” I said, bursting her bubble.

She didn’t say anything and I got out of the car and locked the doors. I went back to my room to get ready for Six Flags.

I don’t want to talk to Neha so I texted her and asked if she planned on going to the water park located in the amusement park and she replied saying yes.

I put on my shorts and crop top, with a colorful bikini underneath. I packed a towel and my sunscreen. Once I was ready I went back downstairs and sipped on a bottle of water. I couldn’t contain the excitement of having a car but I just remained calm.