⇝ eight ⇜

read the authors note at the end x

⇝ eight ⇜

“Yes.” I smiled.

“I changed my mind. Forget I asked.” He sighed.

Really?

“Okay.” I said hesitantly.

He got up and walked away, leaving me to wonder what exactly just happened. I don’t even know what to say.

Should I be upset? Should I ask him why?

I shrugged and sat there. Things have happened too quickly and I obviously wasn’t thinking. I shouldn’t even have come here.

I’m not even going to let it get to me. I’ve gone seventeen years without Niall Horan which means I can go the rest of my life without him too.

-

I sat there, thinking for hours. The sun is just beginning to rise over the ocean and it looks so pretty. I’ve never been here when the sun rose.

Wait, the sun is rising.

I’ve been here all night. I checked my phone and noticed I had over seventy missed calls. My parents are going to kill me. I left nine hours ago. Has it really been that long?

I ran to my car and got inside, quickly driving home.

-

“Maha I get that you just graduated but you don’t get to just disappear all night long.” My mother scolded.

“Mom I lost track of time. I honestly wasn’t doing anything bad.”

“How do I know that? We were worried sick about you! You didn’t even tell us you were leaving.”

“I’m sorry it won’t happen again.” I frowned.

“You’re right because I’m taking your car away for a week.” She shrugged.

“What! You can’t do that! Mom!” I groaned.

“Actually I can and since you couldn’t seem to answer your phone, I’m taking that as well. You obviously don’t know when to use it.” She said.

“Seriously?” I yelled.

“Yes, you need to learn from your mistakes.” She sighed.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and threw my keys and phone on the counter.