⇝ five ⇜

Read the authors note at the end x

Copyright © 2014 Batmantho

For some reason the only thing on my mind was Niall. He was so cool today and I actually had a good time.

I drove to Jae’s, completely lost in thought.

Once I heard the car door close, I continued on to my house and instead of pulling into the driveway, I stopped in front of the house.

Neha looked at me warily before getting out of the car.

It’s almost ten and I don’t have to be home until midnight so I continued to drive. I really wasn’t even aware of where I was going, I let my thoughts take over.

The only thing on my mind was Niall Horan and I don’t understand it.

When I finally came back to reality, I was standing at the cliff he first brought me too. Shocked, I took two steps back, almost falling.

I took a seat on the cool rock and stared out at the ocean.

It was so relaxing out here.

“You’re stealing my spot now.” A voice said, startling me.

“I um sorry.” I mumbled, standing up.

“No it’s fine, I guess we can share.” He chuckled.

I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. “So what brings you here?” I asked.

“I should be asking you the same thing, but nothing really, I come here to think.” He shrugged.

“Well I was just leaving so I’ll see you around.” I half-smiled.

“Honestly, you don’t have to go. This place is big enough for the two of us.”

“Okay.” I mumbled.

“Okay.”

(TFIOS MOMENT OMG OKAY I’M DONE INTERRUPTING)

He took a seat and I sat next to him. It was nice just having him here. I enjoyed the silence and smiled to myself.

“What are you thinking about?” He asked.

“The sky.” I lied.

“You’re totally lying.” He shook his head, laughing. I mean seriously laughing; the same way he was in my room that day.

“You can’t prove that.” I said, trying to keep a straight face.

He started tickling me and I was gasping for air. His actions surprised me and I could tell they had surprised him too.