!A little story!

Heya!

I was thinking about the backstory all day at school!

Here's the mini story!

"Mommy! I'm gonna go to the park and look for Uraraka-chan!" A tiny (H/C)ette said running out the door with her phone hanging off her neck

Her hair swayed around slapping her face like noodles, but she still smiles!

Wellll until she accidentally hit someone's body like a bottle and fell down.

"O- owchie.. Ah! Oh my gosh! i'm sorry! Are you okay? I didn't mean to! Uuuuuuh, I'm a terrible person! *ramble ramble*" You said while bowing frantically.

"Ah.. No i'm fine.." The person said rubbing his head.

"Uuuuu~ You have cool hair! Can i touch it? Please?" You said reaching up trying to touch his messy teal-colored hair.

'Just what kind of idiot kid is this?' He thought looking up looking for the four-year-old-sounding-thing.

He looked down seeing a (H/c) haired girl with a halo and white puffy feathery wings, Looking up at him with (E/c) orbs waiting for an answer from the teal-color haired, red-eye's person.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you can touch it.." The boy said crouching down, Lowering his head.              (he said, oh mary contrary, how does you-- no? okay..)

"Yay! Thank you mister...?" Questioning his name while touching his messy hair.

"Shigaraki, Tomura Shigaraki, You?" He answered In return messing with her fluffy hair.

(He was wearing gloves since he was supposed to go shopping.)

"Hehe! I'm (Y/N)! (Y/N) Inyokun!" You said happily, Smiling brightly like a sun.

((Inyo stands for Yin and light, i think.. wiktionary sucks. And kun stands for feather or root, meaning wing.((Probably))

"Nice name, Inyokun." Tomura-kun said, I hope he remembers it!