"Break day, Why not?"

Slight Uraraka x reader, keyword slight **mostly platonic, though every romance with same age, is romance, this is mostly platonic.**

Today was the weekend after the festival, and you decided to take a stroll through town.

Being at school was nice, amazing, and maybe even heaven for you, why you ask?

Ehhhh, I didn't like social interaction.

And as you walked by various places, a park, A cafe, and lastly, a small beach.

Even though you get along often, with various people and various personalities, and quirks too, you often keep things to yourself.

You were scared of everyone's opinion, honestly, even though they looked at you so kindly, they were sometimes mistaken as glares.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback, to a few years ago.~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day, (D/N)'s feelings got the best of her. . I couldn't blame her, but my reputation gotten worse, and i didn't feel my powers getting stronger. . i couldn't help mom that day.

As the petite (H/C) haired girl walked into the classroom, she put down her backpack and got ready, but felt uncomfortable.

Ever since (D/N) revealed herself in a not so friendly-way, but caring for me.

It made me feel happy, But throughout the day, i was slightly pushed about like a ball in the hall ways by my classmates, Some on purpose, which i noticed by how much force was put in.

I could see them glance at me then their friends, and glared back at me once i caught the gazes as i turned away.

I didn't want this, i didn't.

When i went to go home that day and found a few others waiting, i never came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~Back to present time.~~~~~~~~~~~

(N/N)? You there? This cutie's been calling you.

You giggled softly, looking at the outline of (D/N)'s child-like look and agreed as you turned to face your friend, Ochako-chan.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan, looks like your up in the skies, what's up?" She smiled, intertwining your hands with hers.

"Nothing much, just thinking about how to improve to myself. ." Your poker face was turning into a smile before you knew it, being with any of them also felt like heaven.

"You're already amazing! why'd you think that?" She said happily as she started leading you to a nearby bench, to sit down on, of course.

"W- wait really? i thought i've gotten slower. . I need to very my attacks too, i didn't make it far in the finals either. ." she sweat-dropped, as the both of you sat down, your wings wrapping around the both of you to (keep it warm./keep it cool.)

"So what!! You did great, and that's that!" The both of you giggled at her statement, a warm and calm aura surrounding you as you wrapped one of your wings around her and pulled her closer.

"Eh? (Y/N)-chan? w- What are you doing?" She asked, a slight pink resting on her cheeks.

You yawned slightly, "I just wanted to take a nap, my feathers get sore after sleeping on them, so you're my new pillow for now." As you put head onto her lap, curling up, and snoring quickly after that.

She sighed slightly, petting your head and sliding her hand through your hair (which had a few knots/which was combed today) like a mother with her child.

She never knew what she would be doing without you, maybe the same thing, but without you now, it feels like something in her childhood was missing.

The way you looked right now with her, with a (some kind of top) and (some kind of bottom) with (Color) tights, and (Color) boots, she could say you looked nice today.

What would i ever do without you?

===============================================================

replacement for the thingy-majigs, i'll update this again later to fix it. .

I'm so sorry, i haven't been inactive on this book with confusion, have a great day, and thanks for 3k!