(If, you had this quirk.) "Back To Normal School Days!"

Sorry, that's my drawing skill's limit

Sorry, that's my drawing skill's limit... it's bad isn't it?
It's at least what i had in mind for the design.
This day will be a example if you HAD the "Avatar" Quirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~3rd Person Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~

U.A's 1-A Teacher said "Uraraka, have you seen (Y/N) this morning?" Holding a attendance sheet.

The called student responded with, "No! I didn't see her this morning or the whole day!"

The teacher, Aizawa-sensei sweated a bit. "Okay, Well she's probably l-"

-Click.... pant, pant, pant.-

Everyone looked at the door.. 'WHO IS THAT?!' 

There at the door, a bunny holding they're knees wearing a U.A uniform having a few cuts and a single bruise on they're arm, having bandages, a collar on it's neck, 

'So cute!' 'And handsome?' 'Who the hell is that?' 'It's just a weakling just like deku.' 'I- it's adorable!'

As they looked back at the teacher, 'And he's visibly shaking!' "I haven't seen you on campus, who are you?." He said dragging the bunny closer to him with his scarf.

The bunny pointed to a collar on it's neck, "(Y/N)" The teacher read aloud. 

As the bunny now known as (Y/N) pulled up a white board, and wrote. 
'I'm sorry for being late, And i am (Y/N) (L/N) try not be confused,'

"Okay then, sit down rabbit." Aizawa-sensei said, Which irked (Y/N) but kept silent.

And the rest of the class resumed.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~1st person Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I wrote down everything i did in class, i had to do this since i need a benefit for school thanks to the quirk.

-King kong kan kong~ -

Woohoo! Lunch time, I stood up and search for a carrot i brought, it activated this morning and i kept it in for the whole week. Karma hates me.

I crossed my legs and ate my carrot for a bit, I ate too much this morning so this is all i brought.
((I didn't know i was gonna be so late to school..))

I felt hands touching my ears,  i shiver from it sinking into my seat.

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan i was just curious!" "Me too!" Ashido-san and Ochako-chan smiled at me.

I grabbed the whiteboard from earlier and wrote 'It's fine, Also i'm a guy.' I showed it to them, they looked at me like i'm a madman. 

"O-Okay, (Y/N)-kun then?.." I nodded, rubbing my nape apologetically.

'Did you want me for something?' I wrote down looking at them, uncrossing my legs.

"Ah, yeah i wanted to ask for you to eat lunch with me and my friends!" "And i was just curious so i came here with Uraraka."

'Sure! I'll tag along.' I got up and looked down upon them, "Woah, you got taller!" Ochako-chan exclaimed.

'Come on, let's all go together.. tell me if you need anything.' You wrote down, erased it and put it away.

I yawned and stretched my arms while walking to the huge cafeteria.

While holding my food, i looked around for Ochako-chan who was waving her hand at me.

I waved back and walked over to them and sat down next to Izuku-kun.

I listened to their conversation while eating when i heard a "Hey (Y/N)-kun?" Catching me off guard choking on my food.

I tilted my head and looked at them, as in a way of saying 'What is it?'
"Why wont you say a single thing in class and now? i do not think it's acceptable behavior." Tenya-san said to me.

I got a notepad and pen since a whiteboard is too big, and wrote 'It's my quirk's drawback being like this.' And ripped it and put the things away.

They continued with a few glances from Ochako-chan and Izuku-kun, Am i that good looking? i was young when i made this guy.

~Timeskip to the end of the day.~

I hopped from street to street, slightly taking breaks with a few 'A bunny?' 'So cute!' 'And handsome possibly?' 'Guys stop that!' Kind of chitter-chatters from girls around me.

I went home greeted with the sight of (D/N) sleeping, God if she saw me like this she would murder me.

Thanks for reading, This is just a possibility chapter.

Next chapter,

"The Sport's Festival P.1!"