"It's The Entrance Exam!"

These are the clothes I chose for you to wear at the exam, You can change it if you want, I just thought it fit with wings and a halo.

Heels or no heels it's okay either way, Flying is probably your main method of transportation.

Bold & Italics & under-lines are your "Demon side" Call it (D/N), Dad is (F/N), Mom is (M/N) 

((Goddamn, Why cant i find the original opening on youtube??))

I'll write the reason why mother sent you to the hero's..

in the end of the chapter.

"Aizawa-san! I'll be going to the Entrance Exam!"You said putting on your shoes.

"Okay, I'll be at school next week. I know you'll get in." Aizawa replied tiredly walking down the stairs.

"I made breakfast on the table! hope you like it!" You said closing the door, locking it.

You flew up, Looking around for villains.

((It became a job in exchange for being under care of top 10/20 hero's.))

"Mommy! mommy! My ice cream fell! ;o;" A little boy said.

Which you almost passed by until you heard that adorable voice.

You sped up, got ice cream, and came back to the little boy, tapping his shoulder while crouching down to his height.

"Hi little one! i heard you dropped your ice cream, Here!" You said patting his head giving it, While he gawks at the nice "hero" which he will call from now on.

"Th- Thank you miss!" He replied stuttering, You giggled and flew away leaving a white feather.

'Such a pwetty fa- f- fea- feather, and nice lady!' He thought stopping to think what it was called.

-Time skip to the entrance of U.A-

'S- so many people here!' You thought rubbing your arm in attempt to calm yourself.  You failed.

You looked around to see who else came, you caught a brunette Same as you, walking.

'O- Ochako-chan?' You thought running up to her, slapping her shoulder by accident.

((I actually accidentally slapped someone on the shoulder once xD))

"Ochako-chan is that you?" You looked at the said-looking-brunette.

"Huh?" The girl looked behind her, Blinking, then staring..

"(Y/N)-chan? is that you?" She asked, you nodded eagerly.