"Wait! You did that wrong-!"

bloopers sweeties~, my creativity is running low (like my grades hahaaa)

"(M/N)! Stop moving that dangit!" "I'm so sorry!--" (M/N) squeaked and tried to stop the orb from moving so much.

It was like a jitterbug- moving in one place to much.

"..I think we should fix it." Jirou deadpanned, seeing as even (M/n) can't do anything to stop it.

"But how?" Mina asked from beside her.

"..let's let her fix it." Freedom spoke from the back, albeit tired from sitting in the same position for a whole night.

"Uwaaah?! Why me?!"

"Cause it's your job dangit!"

"hmph.. finee. expect me to take a bit.."

=Walking to the cafe.=

"Guys?"

"..Yeah?"

".uh.. I think we're lost."

"..wait whAT-"

=Fighting mistakes.=

(D/n) aimed for a kick to Nomu's muzzle, but Nomu was going to let out a shriek..

"MY LEG IS STUCK!" (D/n) complained loudly, dangling from Nomu's mouth.

"..pffFFFTT-"

"DON'T LAUGH AND HELP MEEE!" 

[try number 13]

Nomu picked up (Y/n)/(D/n) and threw them at the villain crowd.

"..you idiot, you're nOT SUPPOSED TO DO THAT-" Freedom ran after the female to find her on someone else.

"..wrong book kid." Sans lifted her off the genderless child and brought her to the original series.

[try number 20]

"I THINK I BROKE MY SPINE-" (Y/n) groaned loudly face-first on the ground.

=Things i planned for the special but it was too late.=

"..Hey (Y/n), i think you made the wrong food." Todoroki pointed out the pile of shaved ice infront of him.

"..i- i did?!" (Y/n) was hurried back to check and gasped, spouting a bunch of apologies.

"Heh, she was trying to cool down your daddy issues." Bakugou snickered as something in todoroki snapped.

"C- CALM DOWN GUYS!" (Y/n) shrieked, holding her hands out on their chests to keep them away as they tried to attack eachother.

=Prologue mistakes.=

"God dangit, stop running into the wrong person (Y/n)." 

"Sorry!" 

((hint hint cause there was no prologue))
((shameless advertising))

anyways, that's it.
hope to content you guys somehow
and yeah, personality change cause of possible depression, idk.
i know self diagnose is weird so yeah, idk.

love you guys/girls/trans/fridges, have a nice day or night.