"The Sport's Festival P.1!" (Slight edits)

These texting chats (VV) Are most of the pro heroes and all of 1-A, all of you decided to keep in contact just in case of emergencies and etc

Also, i decided that I don't think the 'Avatar' quirk would fit, so I'm keeping it as the 'Time-Eye' Quirk!

I wish lady luck is on my side, I bet she isn't.. is she? maybe i could ask someone optimistic like Mic, or maybe Ochako-chan? Or maybe Toshinori-san? Hmm.. Mina-chan or Tooru-san?

I'll take a random text!

Mic Presents

Wish me a good luck from the person i'm texting to?
2 minutes ago

GOOOOOOODDDDD LUCCCCCCKKKKK MY LITTLE SUNSHINEEEEE
1 minute ago

Thank you!
47 seconds ago

I walked to the park, I have a few hours left so i looked for the children i saw sometimes but i only see the little boy crying?.

"What's wrong?.." "They took her, she's gone, where did she go?, i don't know, did she know them?, maybe, Meanie, Bully, You abandoned her!" He shouted the last part crying into your chest as soon as he heard your voice.

"Shhhh... I have until the sports festival starts, Try to tell the story as short as possible, okay?.. I'm right here..." You tried to soothe his sadness away caressing his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback to a few days ago~~~~~~~~~~~

The little boy, (which is called Aki as in Fall=Season) and his best friend (C/n=Child name) were walking to his house talking about hero's and slight inserts of simple teens that are surely to become hero's, Such as you and a few others they saw.

"I bet we're the first fans of The nice hero!" The boy shouted happily, "And we'll keep b- being her fans!" The girl followed up.

"We're here!" The boy said pointing to his house, The girl beamed at how big it was.

"So cool! I wish i could come here often.." She lost the sparkle in her eyes when she saw a portal.

She looks at it fearfully and looks at Aki, "I- i can't play with you today.." She mumbled and started walking.

"W- wait! Why cant you?.." Aki said reaching out to her arm to grasp it.

"..Papa told me not to tell.." She said fearfully facing the hand reaching out to her, She took the hand and walked in.

"I'm scared.. Really scared.." She said her words carefully said like it was her last words, her eyes telling something only he understands.

"I- i will, be careful (C/n).." Aki said crying in his uniform and going inside the house.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~Back to present~~~~~~~~~~~  

"I got you, I'll look for her okay?" I said to him backing up, "I'll be on the sports festival today, Maybe after that i'll go looking for her, how about that?" Patting him on the head, i flew off to the Festival.