Chapter 2

"It's- fuck! me. . . J-Jungkook."

Taehyung scrunched his eyebrows, having heard the name before but not remembering where. He tried so hard to remember, but nothing came into his head. It was blank.

"I r-really didn't- bunnies! want to r-remember you."

Why I don't remember you?

"But it- shit! seems like y-you don't- pink! remember me. Which is- crap! better for- bunnies! you."

"Why?" Taehyung asked dryly, his eyes scanning the boy in front of him.

"B-because I- fuck! made y-you're life shit! If it- pink!weren't for m-me, you wouldn't- crap! be here in this- this thing!" Tears started to cascade down his cheeks, his black hair falling into his eyes.

"Stop." Taehyung said, his head starting to pound a little. A scene of a smaller version of himself and a boy were in a park flashed in his head.

"Tae- crap! h-hyung look!" The boy said as he squatted next to a certain flower that stood out.

"It's pretty, just like you!" Little Taehyung smiled as the boy sat next to him, holding the flower up and being memorized by it's beautiful glowing colors.

He giggled and touched the flower pedal with the tip of his finger, it was a blue and purple rose, no other flowers were like it. When he touched it, it glowed a bright blue aura around the edges.

Taehyung's head pounded, a visible pain was displayed on his face. "You."

"What a-about- shit! me?"

"Flower."

Taehyung and Jungkook's eyes met, the glossed over eyes that sat in Jungkook's sockets shone, a small glisten circling his pupil. Taehyung forgot the boy's name, but remembering him only slightly. The body portions were very different, along with the voices. The younger boy's fist flung to his chest, hitting it repeatedly.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked again, hoping he'd remember this time if he tried harder.

"Jungk-kook."

Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook.

"Who am I?" Taehyung asked, his voice almost sad sounding.

"Taehyung. Y-you're Kim- f-fu! Taehyung."

Kim Taehyung?

"Are you K-Kim Jungkook then?" Taehyung coughed a bit, that have being his longest sentence. The younger had a visible blush on his face, he immediately turned away.

"No I-I'm Jeon- shit! J-Jungkook." He said while his fingers  played with the hem of his shirt. Jungkook tried so hard to forget Taehyung. He would even play stupid and pretend like he didn't know who Taehyung was. Truth is, Jungkook had a crush on Taehyung ever since the night before the incident. He was just so mad that Taehyung would believe that his FPP was real. There was no such thing as imaginary friends, obviously not. Taehyung was real to Jungkook. And so was everything else he saw.

The door opened just as Jungkook was about to speak again, revealing Jimin and Yoongi. The two were holding hands, walking over to Taehyung.

"So this is the guy?" Yoongi asked aloud.

"Yep! Hella cute hm?" Jimin smiled as he placed his head on Yoongi's shoulder, gaining a hum in response.

"What a-are you- fuck! guys d-doing here?"

"I wanted to show Yoongi who Taehyung is~ just so all four of us can have a good relationship!" Jimin chirped.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked, his eyes looking back and fourth between Jimin and his boyfriend. Jimin laughed, giving him an air flick. Taehyung's head began to pound again, too many people were around him and it made him scared and uncomfortable.

"Could w-we do this- bunnies! another-" Jungkook was once again cut off by the speakers coming on throughout the hospital.

"Visiting hours will be over in 5 minutes. All visitors please exit by 8 o'clock." The woman said, and it clicked off.

"Well! We'll be back tomorrow!" Jimin said as him and Yoongi skipped out of the room. The older putting his hand up to Taehyung as he disappeared.

"I'm- shit! sorry." Jungkook voiced, leaning his head down.

"For what?"

"Hurting- bunnies! you."

"You didn't hurt me..." Taehyung could lift his arm finally, though it was very hard for him to do so. He took Jungkook's hand, their hands perfectly intwining almost immediately. A tear rolled down the younger's cheek, followed by the cutest sniff Taehyung had ever heard. It made his heart flicker.

"I d-d-did." He wiped his eye with the back of his free hand, pushing his hair back in the process.

"You cry a lot."

"Shut- fuck! up." The pair giggled together, the space between them slowly growing quiet. The younger looked at the clock, seeing that it was 10 minutes after 8. "Oh- crap! shit!"

Taehyung blinked, tilting his pounding head. "What?"

"I g-gotta go. It's- bunnies! past 8." Taehyung pouted slightly. Jungkook being the only person he was comfortable with, and he didn't know why.

"Ask to stay."

Jungkook froze at the words, his body going into a cold sweat. "T-there's no where- fuck! for me t-to sleep."

"Sleep with me." Taehyung thought this idea was completely great. He felt like he knew Jungkook for years, and that it was completely fine for the two to sleep together. Taehyung did remember that whenever he would sleep, he couldn't sleep without cuddling or holding something. Jungkook nodded slowly, walking out of the room to find a nurse. Five minutes later he came back in with a shy smile on his face.

"S-she said- shit! o-okay."

Taehyung scooted over to the side so Jungkook had room to lay down. Once the younger laid next to Taehyung, the older immediately wrapped his arms around Jungkook. The raven haired boy's stomach was in knots and doing flips. He regretted everything he did and said. He wished you could've taken it back. But that didn't matter anymore.

He had his Taehyung back. And that's all that mattered.