Chapter 3

Oh man.....I am invited by EVAN STONE.....
It's like he purposefully spilt that coffee...LOL!!
I couldn't believe it!!!
All girls were looking just at me!!!

After that incident I saw Evan in between most of the classes.I felt like he is following me.
Really?? Evan stone stalking me??
I couldn't believe it actually...
Even Margarat was Soo happy for me...But don't know why...Like last year I don't get much time with my bestie...

This week passed so fastly that I don't even remember anything apart from Evan and the classes....

Atlast it's the Friday night I was waiting for.The party I'm going to attend after a decade I guess...

I wear a jeans shorts and sleeveless t shirt with my boots.... (just like Miley Cyrus ;) ....

Actually it's the first time going to a party alone....Everytime  there will be Margaret with me.But today she has a family dinner so unfortunately I am going to be  alone.
I can't deny the invitation as well.Because for the past four days whenever Evan saw me he pointed about the party.Soo I feel like I wanna have some fun as well.

I parked my car in front of Evan's place.Already there is some kids from college.

........Nervous........

To ease up the best idea is.....

I sang under my breath....

" I hope off the plane at LAX with my dream and cardigan...welcome to the land of fame excess Am I gonna fit in?..."

I stopped when somebody blocked me at the living room.A girl looked like a tomboy.
(My god look at those tatoos she have!!)

" Hey I heard you singing....
I am Lexi. DJ of today's party...I think we should start the party by your song.Here put this small mike on your dress.Name?"

" First of all I am not here to sing.
Second I am not a pro at singing...What r u suggesting girl?" I said sheepishly.

" You are a nice singer .I am going to play the karoake of party in USA.You should sing and best of luck..." with that Lexi run towards a place with her DJ settings.

Oh no...!I know the song but.....

Brittany is a well shower singer. ..First time in front of audience...OMG now I'm scared...

" ok guys..we can start this party by the song of a chick in there !!!Put ur hands together!!!."Lexi announced before started playing the music...

Great...Britt you can do it.Now all are staring at you...Act normal and impress...especially Evan.

" I hoped off the plane at LAX with my dream and cardigan.
   Welcome to the land of fame excess..Whoa I'm gonna fit in...

Jumped in the cab Here I am for the first time.........."

I sang by dancing and tried my best to be like Miley...
Seen lots of people started dancing with me and some staring eyes....including Evan and Ashton...This is going to be so much fun...

" So I put my hands up they're playing my song

And the butterflies fly away. ...

Nodding my head like Yeah

Moving my hips like Yeah

So I put my hands up they're playing my song

I know I'm gonna be okay

Yeah...it's a PARTY IN THE USA....."