Chapter 5

It's been a week after our date...

Now I'm Evan's girlfriend....When I say it always brings me a 'is it real' expression on my face.On weekend, Evan and I spent time by chatting and video calls . Other working days gone so fast.

IN LOVE WITH EVAN.....was totally the opposite feeling that I expected. I wanted lots of things to happen between us...
Like, when he saw me first(in every day basis) he should give me kiss:until now he didn't....
Give surprise meeting by giving back hug:no surprises since after the date...
Say me that he loves me more than anything and so on....

Some of my expectations are not came in reality while being with Evan . Maybe I just expect too much.This relationship is really perfect.I want him to be my forever.I can't break this because of my ego.Even though I consider him as my Prince....Not want to lose him bcoz of my faults.

I am now sitting at balcony thinking whether to go to the pool party.Evan invited me but this party is at Ashton's place. After I started my relationship with Evan I didn't saw Ashton.But that helps me lot...no need of any types of tensions and distractions.

Did you say distraction?

Whatever...Evan asked me for the tenth time to go for the party...he also asked me to invite any one of my friends if I want.So I decided to invite Margaret...I wore a black silky bikini set which I covered with a black shiffon shrug.To make more fashionable I tied a belt around my waist with lots of sequence...

Margaret wore a pink bikini set with black dots on it..she put a scarf around her...

As it is a Saturday... I managed to take permission for going to Margaret's place for studying from my parents (lie lists)...We reached there at 3 pm.

We headed to the area with lots of people and large pool on there...Colour of water in pool changes according to the lights...

Evan....

As internally screamed his name I saw ASHTON coming towards me...His blue eyes piercing mine.Its been a long time I didn't saw him.
It's not like I missed him..Duh!!!
I started to go to washroom but Margaret was not anywhere I could see...

As started to turn away from his direction,Ashton smirked and came to a stop in front of me....

"So now you're Evan's girlfriend,right?"

"That's none of your business....Just go away.You know if we start talking it will end up in some fight "

"Whatever....I am leaving.Just came to give a warning about your new decision."

" I know what you're going to say...Evan is nothing like you!!!! Also you don't want to be bothered about my life.You can't break me like before. Ashton,you  are number one playboy who dumb girls day by day...Don't compare Evan with you.."I said in one breath...Man I'm mad at him.I feel like to kill him...

Why his eyes so frustrating?

But Eventhough I don't like him,I can't admit something about Ashton. ..He is so gorgeous that every girls will fall at his look, that ocean blue eyes,shaggy hair,attitude etc...

These are the opinions by Margaret...I admit it but I hate him..

Idiot

"I know him more than you do."Ashton said.

With that he disappeared into the group of people talking there...

What is his problem?
If Evan dumb me why do he care?
Evan won't do it...he is such a  sweetheart ♡♡♡