Chapter 4

When I reached back home from the party I saw dad standing at the front door furiously for being late.
I told it was just a friend's party with no drinks( a lie,of course....as I'm not too drink it will help).
After half hour of advice ... he compromised.
I don't know how I'm going to escape tomorrow after coming from date......

Next day the classes was quiet and at english Ashton was absent. I didn't knew what's his problem last night.I try to avoid him and he will come in my way all the time.

I told Margaret about the party and date...she is so excited than me.I think I found my prince charming and I'm not going to leave him at any cost.But nowadays I don't get time to spend with Margaret..I miss her lots..

After school we headed to Westside and found a perfect dress for my special night......it's a red dress like this...

Isn't it cool? Margaret's selection

Isn't it cool?
Margaret's selection.....Love u so much My cinderella♡♡♡♡...

As I shouldn't be seen in this dress in front of my parents I managed to make them agree my sleepover with Margaret.
Also I texted Evan to pick me from Margaret's place.. (got number from college group...)

After wearing my pointed black heels matching to my dress I glanced at my own reflection in glass.

Wow...Margaret is a great artist...I look stunning...

To make my eyes smoky. .. she given me black eye shadow and pink blush.Also red matte lipstick make my lips ready to be used.Hair was done with normal curls.

I saw Margaret wearing a shorts and single strapped t shirt with classic makeup...I didn't knew why is she looking cool even when in home....Or its today? Whatever...

Bell rang....before I can get the door she welcomed Evan inside.He was so surprised to see me.I can glance his mouth hang a bit open.

"Brittany....You ready?"Evan asked...

" Yep" popping the P...I said with a big smile...

"Best of luck with the night both " Margaret said.

" Thanku dear....Will be back soon.Bye!"

With that I stepped outside her home with Evan.He hold my hands until we reached the car.Then lead me to the door and I sat there watching him taking the seat at drivers......

Why I can't take my eyes off from him?????

Evan took away car from Margaret's place....To avoid the awkward silence I turned on the music.It was PERFECT BY ED SHEERAN...

Evan started to sing along....Then pointing towards me he nodded his head to the rhythm...

Didn't knew Evan was talented in singing...Don't know what else his talents are.....

I couldn't resist ...So I too sang with him...

"So in love...

Fighting against all the odds