Chapter 7

I can't believe it.....Evan and Margaret....This is not possible.....Oh my god....What am I going to do...

   Margaret was always there in my sorrows and happiness.She was like another me.I trusted her.I thought she shared me everything that's why I shared every one of my thoughts with her.

       Evan and I was together only for two months.At first two weeks everything was going right.He was such sweet boy making me feel like a princess.I don't know what happened in between.

How could they????

What am I going to do now?I thought my life was perfect with a best friend who loves me more than I do and a cute boyfriend who treats me like a princess....
But that is not a reality now...How am I going to afford this pain ?I feel like the whole world is breaking apart.

     I was standing there still.By seeing them together in such position made me furious.As I was very quiet they were still doing the sin.I immediately take the fish tank on the table near where I stand and put harshly on the floor.The sudden sound of noise made them flinch.They departed from their embrace and looked at me and floor in a shocked manner.

           I can feel the redness in my eyes . Didn't knew when will the water falls.
   Suddenly Evan came near me and try to take my hand.

"Britt...let me explain...Its nothing like what you think..."Evan said.

I move way.

"Brit....it's nothing like what you think....We were just..."
I cut off Evan.

"Shut up!Your action shows your base.I should have not been in a relationship with you.
Wait a sec.Evan this was your plan isn't it?From the starting itself it was her nah? Then why did you made me a toy...
Me being such a fool seeing your bloody face thought you are innocent and honest.."
I don't know how I muster up courage to say that without crying.

"Brittany,I'm So..So.."Margaret bent her head down and said.

"No!Don't say it.
We are DONE!Thanku for being the worst friend ever.I never expected this from you Margaret.You are the only friend I had.Atleast you could have opened up with me!!
You can start a new relationship...make it official...Say the world I was an invisible friend as well as a Girlfriend."I shouted at her face.

Evan again tried to hold my shoulders...

"Honey...Plzz try to understand"
I couldn't resist my anger.With the full effort I gave a slap on his face...

"Don't you ever honey me!!!"

With that I headed to the kitchen of her house and take the flour from the cupboard.Open the tin and I just put the content fully into Evan's head. I fastly got out of the house and headed straight to somewhere I don't know.I drive,drive and drive.Then reached a isolated region full of trees.In that silence I found myself sobing. ...without anyone to share or care.I can't even tell to my mom about it.Why I am like this?

                                                      ~~~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes I was inside my car.It was very dark outside.The fear of being killed by some animals I immediately started the engine and turned the car.Just followed the path I came.Headed straight to home.

           Mom and dad was not home....There is no car in our garage.
Thank God....Or  else they would have asked me where I have been since this morning. Also I am looking like a chimpanzee ran away from the cage.

When I saw my bedroom...I don't know....A little bit relief was there.The next moment I found myself lying on the bed thinking about the amazing times I spend with Margaret and Evan.I can't understand,How can she cheat me?How could he so rude?

Tears filled my eyes.
From the beginning itself I should have noticed.Everything of this relationship happened so fastly.His proposal...I should have given a second thought about it.This is why I hate myself.It is said that experiences make people stronger and away from mistakes.What is wrong with me?

But why did Evan took Ashton's bike?
Ashton!!! That idiot had already told me that Evan is not that much worth.Is this his plan??Again breaking me apart??What did I do to him to make my life such a mess??

It was always him who made things bad for me.Atleast he should have told me about this...Ya he used to warn me about Evan but I didnt knew it would have been this worse...If Ashton ever came infront of me I will tear him apart...

Now I lost everyone from my life.No bestfriend.No boyfriend.
Loneliness is something I'm scared of.How will I face this situation?
I want to go away from this hell...Thinking of going to college is making me sooo nervous.

In between the thoughts of Evan , Margaret and Ashton....At somepoint I found myself going into deep ocean of sleep....

LONELY....I AM MISS LONELY.....I HAVE NOBODY....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

THANKS YOU FOR READING THIS CHAPTER GUYS..

PLZZ VOte AND Share

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡