Apologising to the prince's and saving them

Darren:I hardly slept mowing that I didn't have my father ne'er me.
Kaze:Darren are you awake?
Benonic:wine
Darren:ya I'm awake what do you want brothers.
Kaze:I brought you breakfast and...!
Benonic:grabs kaze's arm and nods
Kaze:are you sure.ok.
Darren:ok brother what do you want?
Benonic:slaps Darren's face.
Darren:hay what was that for!
Benonic:do you think you're the only one who misses father right now or those who are suffering!
Darren:Benonic what are you doing?!(he never takes his assassin clothes off)?
Benonic:(he took everything off except his hoodie and medial).
Darren:(for the first time I see my brother In a horrible state I never seen so many scars on someone's body before.he had uneven patches and scars that didn't completely healed)Benonic w...what happened to you!?
Benonic:I rather not talk about it.but the matter is that you should let these feelings get you down if you do you will get hurt .
Darren:I see what you mean.
Out side with the boys
Darren:boys I'm so sorry for getting mad at you.
Sonic and shadow:no we're sorry we should have never touch your doll.
Darren:I love you boys.
Rakara:yes love those boys.
Darren:rakara what do you want!
Rakara:Iv come to play with the boys.
Darren:you stay away from them!!!!
Kaze:doesn't worry Darren we're coming!
Rakara:oh no you don't!
Kaze:ggaahhh!
Darren:(a barrier)! Fine if this is way you play then let's play (his armor and vine whips magically appeared) barrier magic!!
Rakara:what what's happening?!
Darren:you should know this spell
rakara it prevents any magic usage from anybody the only thing we can youse is our weapons that we have.
Rakara:(grabbed a dagger)hhhaaa!
Darren:grabbed rakara's arm.
Rakara:you might be good with the wip but I now you can't keep that strength up for long.
Darren:(he's right I can only do my wip's for so long)!
Rakara slashed the wip casing it to disappear,Darren you'd the wip to tie his legs to buy him some time to get the barrier down.
Kaze:Darren look out behind you!
Darren fell to the ground with rakara on top of him with the dagger inches from his heart,but Darren was smart he grabbed the dagger and dragged it to the ground but rakara cut his hand with the blade.
Darren:(what's wrong with him why isn't he getting up)?
Rakara was soon coughing up blood.
rakara:luck you Darren I can't believe you missed the poison dagger.
Darren:poisoned!
Darren soon tern to rakara who lade dead on the ground but quickly he terns his attention the barrier he finally got it down and the boys tackled him to the ground.
Sonic and shadow:wow that was so cool the way you fought that guy was amazing!
Kaze:steel down boys!
Boys:yes dad.
Darren:it's ok. did you like it?
Boys: sure did.
Kaze:kids time for bed.
Boys:aawww. Good night.
Everyone:goodnight boys.