Papa i'm scared!

Casium family is going on a camping trip queen Athena and Benonic stayed behind to watch the kingdom.

Shadow: are we there yet papa?

Kaze:haha son we just left.

Sapphire: boys wen we get to the please stay together the forest is dangerous.

Boys:yes mama.

Kaze: boys don't be so sad we're just saying be careful your powers aren't strong enough to defend yourselves.

Sonic:we still have our wands.

Darren:sonic you're wands are just for controlling your powers not toys.

Sonic:ok.

Silver:wen are we going to eat?

Sonic:silver your always hungry.

Shadow:not as much as you sonic you can practically eat our entire kitchen.

Sonic:grumble.

Kaze: don't worry boys we will eat at this restaurant.

Silver: I don't now?!

Darren:come on silver you can't be picky all the time.

Silver:I'm not that picky am I?

Darren:you're like your dad.

Kaze and silver:HAY!!!

Sapphire:giggles....!

Sonic:mama are you ok!

Kaze:you ok?!

Sapphire:ya I'm ok just a little sickly.

Darren:try eating something princess if you don't feel good after that I'll make you some medicine.

Sapphire:thanks Darren.

After eating the restaurant they head to the camp site.which they made it before sunset.

Boys:you ok mama?!

Sapphire:little better now that I ate.

Kaze:ok tents up fires burning were all good.

Sonic: uncle were are you going to sleep?

Darren:I'm sleeping outside.

Sonic:ok

Few hours later sapphire isn't getting better sonic and shadow went to find some herbs.

Sonic: shadow do you think it's because we aren't near the sea that is why mama isn't feeling good.

Shadow:it's the only thing I can think of she's probably not youse to it.

Bark! Bark! Bark!

Sonic: run shadow run!!!

Shadow runs as fast as he can when he managed to clime on a ledge to get away from the wild dogs. Sonic runs to the camp not mowing that 3 wild dogs were behind him.kaze slash one dog in half, Darren turned the second into dust with his magic, sapphire spear the 3.

Kaze:sonic where is shadow!

Sonic:shadow......separated.......dogs.....!

Kaze:guys watch the kids!!

Kaze runs fast as he could the barking and the screaming became loader and loader.

Shadow:papa!

Kaze:run shadow! Ggaaahhhhh!!!

Kaze was struck in the side chest of an arrow.

Get off my property!!!

Shadow and Kaze runs to the camp but all wasted well Kaze was bleeding out and fading. They got home the kids shaking and crying all was silent Darren and the doctor's struggle to control the bleeding. Athena, Benonic and sapphire waited for answer.

Darren:you can come in please be quiet. He lost a lot of blood but he will survive.
Kaze was in the bed Breathing steadily the covers were haft way on his body. His arms were stretch on each end of the bed.

Boys: will papa be ok uncle?!

Darren:yes he just needs time and rest.

Sapphire: I hope he wakes up to see his daughter Lana.

Darren:sapphire are you.....

Sapphire:yes.

Boys: we have a sister.

Athena:ssshhh. Lets let your daddy rest.

Boys:yes grandma.