Please sleep please

Late at night the casium family were sleeping soundly well the peace didn't last long.
Lana:wwwwaaaaaaa!
Sapphire:oh dear.
Kaze:I'll take care of this one babe.
Kaze goes to Lana's room and takes her out of the crib.
Kaze: ssshhhh. It's ok Lana daddy is here.your diaper is clean? Maybe some milk and rocking will help?
Kaze got Lana's milk from the frigid and put it in the microwave. Kaze checks it and it was et the right temperature. Lana begins to drink as they go back to the room and into the rocking chair. 8 minutes later even though she had her milk she wasn't happy.
Darren: brother is something wrong?
Kaze:sigh no trying to get Lana to sleep.
Darren: let me try she probably want to be with someone?
After a couple of minutes Darren has no luck.
Benonic: bear growl.
Lana stops crying after hearing Benonic.
Kaze: Benonic can you help try to get her to sleep?
Benonic nods and begins to hold Lana but it didn't last long for her to cry again.
Kaze:sigh please daughter please sleep...
Benonic soon has an idea.
Kaze: Benonic were are you going with Lana?
They followed Benonic outside of the castle and he sits at the bench.
Kaze: why would you bring her out here big brother?
Benonic: i remember looking at the stars when I was a prisoner in my young years. I think Lana needs something exiting in her eyes to tire her out. (Benonic's younger years/before he met Athena)
Sheer enough Lana was asleep in Benonic's lap.kaze signed thank you big brother and he'd to Lana's room to put her to bed.
Sapphire: did you get her to sleep ?
Kaze:yes thanks to Benonic.
Sapphire listen to what cases Lana to fall to sleep when Kaze was done she crawled to him kissing him on the lips and snuggled with him.
Sapphire: I wonder what makes Benonic so special that are kids want to be with him.
Kaze:I don't know I there he's good at it or it's his endless smile that makes him attractive.
Sapphire:giggles you say that for all the boys.
Kaze:you're right....

Ok the entire time of the beginning of the chapter to the end.Kaze never wore a shirt all he was wearing was his pj pants. Fill free to image how handsome he looks if you're going to draw him a realistic look.