Long lost sister

Night in casium there was peace but it didn't last long. A shadowy figure jumps into the court yard the figure destracts the guards and enters the castle. It grabs medical supplies and food but when it was about to leave it was face to face with Benonic. Benonic gives a threatening growl the figure drops the bag full of stolen goods and attacks Benonic. The attack didn't go unnoticed Kaze,Darren,sapphire Athena,sonic, shadow, silver and the guards heard the comoshon and rush to Benonic's Aid. When Darren youse his magic the stranger was illuminated it was a girl that looked a lot alike Benonic. When she realized that she was caught she saw the face a face that she remembered she gets off of Benonic. The guards seized their chance and bind her with chanes and bring her to the bungen.
Kaze: Benonic are you ok!
Benonic:yes but there was something familiar about her but I can't remember.
Darren: did you now any one from your past that looks like her?
Benonic: shakes his head no
Athena:will talk to her later let's go to bed.

Next morning

Benonic and Athena go to the dungeon exused the guards for them to be alone with the prisoner. When they meet the prisoner face to face something catches Athena's eyes an inscription that says "brother".
Athena: who is this brother and why did you steal our stuff you should now stealing is wrong.
The girl pointed to Benonic then to the word on the wall. She sighed I no choice badens hurt family him big brother I sister. Her sigh wasn't perfect but Athena and Benonic understood what she said.
Athena: how did you now he's your brother?
Baden's killed mama and daddy took him away I lost in Forest animals help me.
Athena: do you have a name?
.......
Athena: how about anput?
Her diformed mouth grow big and she swilled in exitment .
Benonic:are family is really gone?
Anput: yes you fight bravely brother.
Benonic: mama and my family help me you want to be with us?
Anput: please?
Athena: yes you can be part of the family and I don't think you need training to be an assassin you got skills.
After learning more signs and getting the care she needs anput was really she walks to the kings throne room. Sapphire tell her to Neil she did as she was told she hears the shing of kaze's sword and felt the medal prest agents each of her shoulders.
Kaze:araize anput the protecter Assassin
Benonic comes and place the assassin medal around her neck and gives her a big hug. Anput was part of the Cosium family.

Anput the jackal is the Egyptian god of funeral,mummification and mother she is the wife of Anubis's the jackal.