Nothing I wouldn't do

Hey guys! I'm back! I decided to post another chapter since you guys were reading and voting still which made me happy! Thanks so much and I hope you enjoy this next chapter! Remember to comment and vote and hope you guys enjoy!

Louis's POV:

So after lunch we didn't really do much and the evening came more quickly then expected. I ended up making us both dinner then started getting ready for bed.  Harry has a routine that has to be followed in the same exact order it always has before bed. I have to be very careful to not do anything different outside of his routine.

Harry likes baths, so I start up the water and make sure it's warm before throwing in a random bath toy and leave to go get him.

After dinner, harry had went back to playing with his toy cars. I was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to make him give them up this time, it was already hard the first time. I bent down beside him as he started rearranging his cars into different patterns.

" hey, love. It's time for your bath...how about we leave the cars here until you're done? ". I gently asked, removing a car from one of his hands.

" No! ". He yelled, snatching the car back and putting it in its rightful place.

" hey! We don't yell! We use our inside voices. It's time to put your cars away, you can have them tomorrow ". I tried to explain, but this only pissed Harry off.

He shoved me away from him before continuing, making me land on my bum since I had been squatting. I groaned before sitting up again, but this time I started collecting his cars and throwing them back in the bucket one by one. I will never get him away from these cars tonight if I don't do this, even if it means a tantrum. I tried doing this the easy way, but with harry there really is no easy way sometimes.

" No! 'top it! No! ". He whined, trying to collect all of his cars before I put them up.

" yes! I told you to put the cars up! If you're not going to do it then I will! You need to listen to me ".

Harry grabbed onto my arms and dug his finger nails so deep that I'm sure they would leave marks, but I wasn't going to give in. I was about to throw the last car in the bin when Harry snatched my arm and forcibly removed the tiny red car from my grip.

He started kicking and screaming as he tried reaching out for the bin again but I made sure to put them up on a shelf. He started pulling on his hair as I approached him, sitting down behind him while pulling his hands away from his body.

I already knew this would happen, I didn't let him finish his pattern with the cars and it's upsetting him. I know I could of let him put down the last seven cars but I have to be up early in the morning and I still have to get him ready for bed. I calmly rocked harry and I back and forth as he continued to scream while trying to push me away.

I struggled to keep Harry still, it's not like he's a child anymore and it only takes a hug to hold him back. Harry is grown, he's still a teenager but he is still grown. He's actually a bit taller than me and could easily overpower me if he knew what he was doing, he's strong and it's getting harder for me to control him.

Eventually one of Harry's hands slipped away from me and he tugged so harshly on his hair he took out a couple of strands. I panicked and immediately tried to regain his flailing limb. I shook my head as I rested my chin on his shoulder that was trembling from him sobbing. He's hurting himself, now how in the world am I going to be able to protect harry from himself? It feels like I've been doing it forever but it's becoming harder as harry gets bigger. It's not like back in high school when harry was shorter then me and didn't throw tantrums as often.