Liam knows best

And I'm back! Sorry it's been a while! I've just been super busy but could never forget about my lovely readers!

Shout outs:
Reader6272
Kaathrinn
Vally_hazza01
Starwarsfan20
Jordyndixon2216
Babiexlouis
Polzlinger
Mrs-lara-Payne
Babyharoldd
Rileyandjake4life
Igotthejell
Larrrystylins
Larryislifeways
Youtubeloverxxxx
Duchesse20
Annssmith18
-lewie
Stevenuniverse_lapis
Larrystylinsonslaays
Everest_black_
Mermaidlover31

Sorry if I didn't get anyone! I tried to write them down as the votes came in! Keep voting and reading please! This story is now entered in the watty awards! Yay! Vote or comment for shout outs!

Louis's POV:

Liam and I had sat to the table, trying to find recipes online that met Harry's criteria as well as ours. I'm not a great cook, but I would love to make dinner for once since Liam will be joining us.

I sighed and turned my phone off, stuffing it into my pocket.

" sorry Liam, I'm a shit cook...I guess I should have thought about that before inviting you ". I mumbled, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

" s'alright mate, I'm pretty handy in the kitchen...if you don't mind? ". Liam asked, standing up from his seat.

I blinked at him for a moment, not really understanding what he was saying until he gestured toward the stove.

" oh, you can cook mate! I don't mind...". I mumbled, standing up from my seat and going towards the fridge.

That's when I heard heavy footsteps and a few tugs on my shirt. I looked behind me to see Harry who was biting his fingers and looking in the opposite direction.

I sighed and turned around, gently removing his fingers from his mouth and cleaning them off with the end of my shirt.

" what is it bub? ". I asked, swiping a few curls out of his face.

He whined and tugged on the front of his pants, obviously trying to tell me he needed the toilet.

" alright hun, give me a minute to find something for Liam to cook for dinner then we can go ". I told him, turning around once again but he pulled in my shirt a bit more harshly.

" Harry, I asked you to give me a few minutes, love ". I sighed, releasing his hand from my shirt.

Harry growled and grabbed my arm, lifting it up to his mouth before I caught him.

" No sir! No bite! Do you understand me? ". I yelled, making Harry recoil and cover his ears.

He screamed and jumped up and down, not liking the tone of my voice one bit.

" hey, love m'sorry ". I whispered, trying to pry his hands away from his ears.

" Harry, look at me ". I tried, trying to get him to stop screaming.

Harry only grew more frustrated as he stopped his feet and closed his eyes.

" c'mere love ". I mumbled, wrapping him in a hug as I swayed both of us.

I looked over my shoulder and grimaced, seeing as Liam has been watching us awkwardly the whole time.

" if you'll excuse us, mate. I'm gonna get him cleaned up and calmed down...".

I felt bad and a bit embarrassed. I felt bad because of Harry and having to drag Liam into our chaotic life. I wasn't embarrassed by Harry in any means either...it's just...I feel insecure about dealing with Harry in front of people. I feel like they are judging, thinking that I'm not doing a good job. They think Harry is some disrespectful human being when all he is trying to do is express himself. They look at me like I should be punishing him for "acting out" as they call it and correct his behavior. There is no correcting autism, I can only handle it and help him express himself the best way he knows how and I'm fine with that. But not everyone thinks like that.