Miscommunication day

Hello lovely's, I'm back with another chapter! Thank you guys for voting and commenting as well as reading! I really hope you enjoy this next chapter! Remember to keep voting and commenting please! Just to let you know, my entire family which includes me are going on vacation so I wanted to give you this update just before we go just in case I don't get to update again for a week which is likely but there are More chapters coming soon!

Louis's POV:

I stretched and yawned as I rolled over, expecting to latch onto a certain curly headed boy. Instead, I had gripped onto a pillow that had taken his place.

I quickly sat up and rubbed my eyes before looking at the digital clock on the night stand.

8:30

" shit ". I muttered, throwing the sheets off my body as I swiftly ran into the hallway.

I went to the bathroom first to see if harry would be in there. He wasn't. I panicked as I went to his room to check also. I jumped when I heard a loud "thud" that sent me into the kitchen in a hurry.

I couldn't stop myself from giggling as I peeked around the corner.

There Harry sat, on the floor with a box of cereal laying on its side spilt over between his legs. The cereal was everywhere! Even in his messy bed head that also contained a red dish rag which draped over into his vision. There was some milk puddling on the counter as well which dribbled onto the floor. I'm guessing he wanted some breakfast and decided to do it himself but it didn't go quite well.

His eyes looked up into mine as I continued to giggle, not being able to contain them. He frowned as he whined, slamming his back against the cabinet doors he was sitting in front of.

" alright, alright. I'm sorry for laughing, love. You just look silly ". I smiled, walking over to him and squatting down so we were eye level.

I slowly lifted the rag off his head as he looked up into my eyes. I lowered the rag back down over his eyes and quickly lifted it off, making a silly face afterwards. I couldn't help but to laugh as he giggled like crazy.

" peeka boo! I see you! ".

Harry was laughing so hard as he clapped his hands. I just watched him fondly until his giggles died down. I stood up, holding onto one of his hands to help him up as well.

" I think it's time to get you cleaned up ". I ran my hand through his hair and watched as some cereal fell out and onto the floor.

Harry was just smiling as he placed two fingers in his mouth and looked around the kitchen. He whined and pointed to the probably empty box of cereal on the floor.

" you made quite a mess didn't you ". I sighed, looking at the damage done to my kitchen that I'll be cleaning up by myself later. " let's go wash up, yeah? ".

I went to lead Harry to the bathroom when he tugged away from me and let out a high pitched scream.

I was surprised by his reaction as I turned back to look at harry who was humming and gently trying to pull away.

" hey! Inside voices mister! No screaming, we're gonna behave today, right? ".

Wrong.

I watched as harry whined and bounced up and down as he attempted to pull away from me again, much more harshly this time.

" love, calm down. We're just going to go get cleaned up ". I cooed, grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to me. Maybe to try and calm him down before there was a meltdown.

But harry wasn't having it. He screeched and placed his hand into his mouth, biting down hard as he dug his nails into my hand.

" 'et go ". He yelled, jerking his body away as he was on the verge of a full blown tantrum.