Bedtime tantrums

Here's another chapter! Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated! I'm gonna be honest, I'd start writing and then get distracted and go read other stories! But I'm back and got this chapter done! Thank you for reading and voting and I hope you enjoy this next chapter!

Louis's POV:

I was actually having a hard time falling asleep. Every time I got close to be able to fall into a deep slumber, something would ruin it. I'm a light sleeper as it is, someone could whisper my name and I'd hear it and wake up.

I sighed as I rolled over and wrapped my arms around Harry's waist, pulling him closer to me, pretty much spooning him. Of course my little love bug is the little spoon when cuddling. I never realized how peaceful harry looked when he slept, to anyone else they would never know anything was different about harry from the way he looks. They'd never expect anything different. I wonder what harry would be like if he wasn't perfect. To me, even with him being autistic he's perfect in my eyes, I wouldn't change a thing. I just wonder how he would be? Would he still be as sweet and silly? Or would that all change? Whatever it may be, I'm glad that he is who he is and that he is mine.

I unwrapped one of my hands from around his waist and started playing with a strand of his curly hair. I just love it! It makes him look like a magical princess or something. He could definitely be a model if he tried. His hair added to his cuteness and his character. The only time I can play with his hair is at night because he is asleep, if I do it to much during the day it makes him upset and then I won't be allowed to touch him. Once I finished playing in Harry's beautiful locks, I decided to get up and head out to the kitchen. I grabbed my lap top before leaving the room as quietly as possible, leaving the door open only a crack. I tip toed to the kitchen and gently placed my computer on the counter while I went and retrieved a chair to sit in.

I booted it up and decided to make some coffee while I waited. I slumped back in my seat with my coffee in hand as I struggled to keep my eyes open. It was 4:30 in the morning, to early for me to be awake, but I needed to get my work done. I took a sip of my coffee as I clicked on a couple of my emails that should of been responded to a couple of days ago. I've been so busy and tired that I've slacked behind on my work, the work that pays the bills around here....that's going to be a problem. It's a privilege to be working from home, I don't really want to ruin that because I have to be here to take care of my love.

Right when I started getting into my working zone, I heard shuffling coming from down the hall and light footsteps. I then felt arms wrap around from behind me as a chin was planted onto my shoulder. I automatically knew who it was, who else would it be other then the love of my life?. I continued until I heard whining in my ear and Harry's grip around my waist tightened. I heard him mumble something into my shoulder as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

" what are you doing up, babe? You should be in bed...". I trailed off, trying to read a email from yesterday.

It's unbelievably hard to read when the computer screen is so freaking bright and all the lights are off in the house, which makes me squint. I hate squinting, I have astigmatism as it is and actually need to wear my glasses. I can't wear them around harry though because it makes me look different and nothing can change with my appearance or he'll get upset and not understand that it's still me. I was stupid not to wear them back in high school but I thought I would get picked on if I did, so I took the stupid route and decided to walk around half blind. That's my fault I guess. I really need to turn a damn light on but I didn't because I just didn't want to risk waking Harry up, the light in the kitchen could of somehow reached our room and woke him up.....even though the door was somewhat closed. Okay fine, I'm just lazy and didn't think to turn them on but it's whatever since I've already started and still don't feel like getting up to turn them on.