A beautiful friendship

Hey everyone! I'm finally back and with a new chapter! I feel like it's been so long since I updated so I apologize for that! I've been extremely busy! But you're in for a treat for this extra long chapter! I really hope you guys enjoy! It's only going to get better! So Please remember to vote and comment!

Also I've got a couple of shout outs!

The first one is for @The-Black-Ranger !
You guessed correctly! Hope this doesn't spoil it to much for you! Thank you for reading and commenting on this story! It means a lot!

Also thank you for everyone else who guessed! You guys rock!

Thank you @mermaidlover31, @IGotTheJells, @WelcomeToYourTape, @ATPase and @annssmith18 for voting and or commenting! I appreciate it!

So, continue to vote and comment guys and I'll give you all a shout-out!!! Cause you guys are awesome!

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy the story! I've worked so hard to get it up for you guys! That's it! Enjoy!

Louis's POV:

Thursday came a lot quicker then I would have liked it to. I mean, I'm excited and all about meeting up with Liam and his brother but I'm still quite nervous. There are just so many things that could go wrong.

What if harry gets upset and scared?

What if they don't get along?

What if harry throws a uncontrollable tantrum?

The possibilities are endless, it'll only take one bad one to ruin it all. It's already been a rough morning with harry. He woke up very moody for some reason and has done nothing but make my anxiety worse about the whole situation.

As of now, he's sitting at the table while humming and gently tugging on his hair. The cereal I made for him hasn't been touched and has totally turned into mush. He's refusing to eat and Im at a lost. He needs to eat, it's not like I cooked it or anything. I would understand if I did because I'm a shit cook. But I've offered him different things that didn't include me cooking, it only seems to annoy him.

" how about some toast? I'll make it just like you like it...". This is an exception, the toaster does all the work, not me!

Harry growled and slammed his fist on the table, making all the contents rattle upon it. Also making me jump out of surprise.

" NO! ". He yelled, his deep voice ringing through out the house. Both of his hands began to yank at his curls while shaking his head back and forth harshly. I don't like seeing him do that to himself, his hair is too beautiful to be yanked out like that.

" No no no no no! ". He started mumbling, humming as loud as he could as he rocked back and forth in his chair. He was only getting more upset with each suggestion.

I sighed and leaned back in my seat defeated. This is the beginning of a meltdown just waiting to happen. I've tried everything, I'm only making it worse for him and myself.

Maybe I should just call off this whole thing with Liam...I know I said I would go but it's not worth it if Harry's not really in a good position to do anything. I'd be a lot more confident in this situation if harry wasn't having such a stressing morning, but so far all I see are tantrums after tantrums today.

I slowly scooted my chair out, making sure not to make too much noise. I picked up my empty bowl and Harry's then placed them both in the sink to be washed later. So much for that breakfast.

I looked back over at said boy and noticed his hums were getting quieter, a sure sign he was calming himself down. That made me feel a bit relieved as I wouldn't have to face one of his melt downs just yet.