BTD - 1

Elsa's POV

I'm waiting for Jack here at the park, I glanced at my watch *sigh* it's been 20 mins since I texted him to meet me here. Haven't he read my text? I'm about to leave when he showed up.

"Hi snowflake" he said and kissed
me on the cheek, I cringed a little bit by his action.

"You're late, for 22 mins" I pointed out, he gave me an awkward smile and said "hehe sorry, I was playing a video game and I didn't notice the time"

I frowned at him and started walking away, "hey wait up! I'm sorry ok? I'll make it up to you c'mon" he said as he catch up with me. He put his arms around my shoulder but I removed it, he gave me a confused look but shrugged it off.

He held my hand and intertwined our fingers together and I removed it again. He stopped walking and asked me, "is there something wrong?"

"Nothing" I replied and continued walking.

He decided to treat me in one of our favorite café, after we ordered we settled down in our usual table.

"You said you want to tell me something?" He asked. I looked and him with a blank expression and said "let's wait for our orders first"

"Why are you being so cold today?" He asked again

"I'm always cold, the same as you" I replied

"I know that, I mean why are you treating me coldly today? If it's about me being late I'm really sorry snowflake it won't happen agai-"

I cut him off and said "there no next time Jack"

He got taken aback and said "what do you mean there's no 'next time'?"

"Is there something wrong with me? With us?"

"Nothing's wrong with you Mr. Frost, it's the 'US' that is wrong" I said

He gave me a pained expression and I sort of flinched I guess.

"I still don't get it? What's wrong with us? We are the couple many people at school or maybe even this whole town envies, we're a power couple sno-"

"Maybe I don't want to be with you anymore!" I said raising my voice and he just stared at me stunned tears welling up in his eyes.

"I want to breathe Jack, I want to worry about myself and not about us, I want to be free. I don't want to be tied down in this relationship anymore, we're both young and I think we need to... Explore and find ourselves first, we shouldn't revolve our lives with just the two of us" I said but something inside me is screaming that's this is not right and I should take it all back.

He blinked back his tears and left without saying a word. I went home with a heavy heart and cried my heart out in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at my calendar and...... *sigh* 2 weeks had passed since we broke up. It's been almost 2 weeks since I locked myself again in my room.

I received the freedom that I wanted, but why? Why am I in pain and why am I regretting my decision?

Winter break is almost over, I haven't told any of my friends except Anna. She's really supportive and she always comfort me, whenever she visits me in my room she would bring our favorite: chocolate.

I'm very grateful to have a sister like her.

Even though I don't mind, she always make sure that she and Kristoff