How I wished it could have stayed

Disclaimer: I don't not own anything. I only own the idea of the story. All the characters belong to Aphmau. And the song Weak that this story is based off of belongs to its rightful owner. Also there is cussing and some things may be triggering. You have been notified. Also you can play the song while reading.

        Zane's POV
I woke up to strong arms around me. I looked up at him. His snowy white hair was a mess and all over the place. A small pool of drool was on the pillow. His soft snores filled my ears, as I smiled softly.

I tried to get out of his grip so I can get ready for work. But I failed, instead his grip around me tightened. I groaned. He started to wake up from me struggling.

"Good morning sunshine." He greeted in his gruff morning voice.

"Morning." I replied, still trying to escape.

He chuckled at my actions, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Trying to get out of bed, what does it look like?" I said grunting as I failed once again.

"Hmm.... No. I'm kinda comfortable right here. Aren't you?" He replied smugly.

    "Travis please, I have work today."

    "But it's Friday, and it's too early. You go to work everyday, what's wrong with missing one day. Can we just stay in bed for a bit longer? Pwese?" He begged, giving me him puppy dog eyes. Irene damnit. The fucking puppy dog eyes.

    "...fine," I give in.

    He immediately smiled, "Yay!" He cheered like a child on Christmas morning. He pulled my head closer to his chest, and I snuggled into him. (Pic above)

    "I love you..." I whispered quietly.

    "I love you too." He replied.

Oh how I wish things stayed like this.

Word count:301