Forgivness

Btw you don't need to read this again if you don't want to if you read it once. Last night I wasn't thinking straight and was half asleep. I just tweeted it a little. So just ignore this note if you haven't read this chapter already.

Zane's POV
I wrapped up my conversation with Dante and waited for Travis to come home.

As I waited my thoughts got dark. Really fast.

What if he beats you the second he comes in?

What if he kills you?

What if he leaves?

What if he breaks up with you for someone better? Someone that is a beautiful girl and not a ugly boy?

What if he hates you?

What if, and I'm just thinking, what if he is playing with your emotions and these last 2 years have been nothing but a joke to him? And that eventually he leaves you because he never loved you?

I mean do you really think he could ever love a boy that is ugly, evil to others, and has no friends? Your own father couldn't even look at you after you told him you were gay. You haven't had a proper conversation with him in a year.

Maybe if you di-

My thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening and closing.

"Zane? Are you still home?" He called out to me.

I sighed, "I-I'm in the kitchen..." I replied.

He walked in. His hair was silently messy, bags were under his green eyes. He looked at me with regret. He walked over to me. I stood up and walked up to him.

We just stared at each other. Not saying a word. Feels good to do this again. Don't forget what he did to you. Didn't you say you're gonna stop? Stop falling for him? He's just going to go through the same step process again, until you get weak and take him back.

    "Zane... I'm not gonna give you some bullshit excuse. How bad did it get last night?" Step One: Recalling.

   "Not that bad..." Step Two: Lying.

    "Please don't lie to me. What did I do last night?" Step Three: Seeing through the lies.

    "You may have gotten a little physical..." Step Four: Somewhat being truthful.

    "Give me the full thing. Please I need to know what I did to you..." Step Five: Trying to get the full thing.

    I pulled down my mask, showing him my busted lip. His eyes widened in shock. He opened his mouth to say something before I stoped him.

    "There's more." I lifted my shirt to show him the marks, and scratches, and the bruises. Step Six: The full truth.

    "I- I did this?" I nodded my head, pulling my shirt down. Step Seven: Shock.

    "Why would I do this? I wouldn't do this! I protect you not hurt you!" Step Eight: Denial.

    I noticed his eyes flash purple and his skin slowly turning gray. He's getting angry. I slapped him across the face. Step Nine: Anger.

    "Yes Travis you did this. You were drunk and HE came out. You let HIM take over and HE did this to me. And every time I think you will past this you just do this all over again. I get it, your metal health isn't the best. Believe me I get it. You know how my mind can get. But if your metal health is as bad as this you need to seek help. I ask you every single time about this and you say you will. But in the end this happens." His skin went back to his normal color, and his purple eyes went back. He looked at me with soft eyes.

    "The worst part is, is that I always take you back. It's the same routine everyday. You get really stressed, you won't talk to me, you listen to HIM, you let HIM take over, you let HIM drink through your body, HE leaves when you drunk and can't think straight, we get into a fight for the dumbest things, you abuse me, you leave to get even more drunk, and I wake up to new bruises, you come home begging for me to take you back. And you know what I'm so fucking weak for doing so. I always say that I should stay strong. But I'm weak, and I don't know how much longer I can take of this." Step Ten: Snap.

Travis looked at me. He was silent for awhile. The air was so thick you could cut it. That was until Travis dropped to his knees. He started crying and sobbing.

Travis is tall so his head reached my stomach. He cried and cried into my shirt.

"I'm so sorry Zane. I love you too much to lose you like this. Please let me show you that I've change. I'm making a promise to get help. If I don't get help this time. You can leave me, you can move away, you can walk away and never look back. Just please give me another chance." Step Eleven: Begging.

It broke my heart to see him like this. Okay I'll give him one more night. One more chance to redeem himself. He doesn't? I'm leaving. Step Twelve: Forgiveness... also known as being weak.

Word count: 885