I still love you

This is also known as the sad ending. Sorry if it's bad but I like how this turned out.

Edit: I wanted to add something, sorry if this bothers anybody, but ehh, FUCK IT!!

Zane's POV
"I'm not saying let's leave each other in the dirt and never see each other again. I'm not saying let's break up fully. Just take a small break. You get some help. And I mean actual help, you go to rehab. And I get my head clear. When we both are better, we can be together again. Okay? I promise."

Travis looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes. He squirmed out of my arms. He sat inches away from me. He started to shake violently and looked down at his hands.

    "Travis?" I asked slightly scared. But not showing my fear.

"How could you? You can't just abandon me like this?"

"I'm not abandoning you. Just going to take a break to get things straight." I said slowly, trying to calm him down.

"STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE IM HYSTERICAL!! I LOVED YOU!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME TOO!" He yelled looking at me with a crazed look in his eyes. I can tell he's loosing control but he's not turning gray, or his eyes aren't purple. I was now becoming terrified.

"Of course I love you. That's why I'm doing it, because I love you so much." I said trying my hardest not to let my voice shake. I kept a nervous smile hoping that he buys it.

"Lier..." he stated quietly. "lier, Lier, LiEr, LIER, LIER, LIER, LIER, LIER!!" He screamed louder and louder.

"Travis I-I'm not lying.. I swear." Damnit! I thought.

"You're lying.. Now you have to pay.." Travis pounced on me. He straddled my hips to keep my still. I was in such a state of shock that he punched me a few times.

"Travis please stop." I cried out, trying to fight back, trying to get him off of me.

"No, you need to pay for lying to me!" He yelled.

I throw one of my hands at his face and punched him eye. And again with my other hand. He looked at with an insane look.

"Oh now you've really done it!" He shouted. He pinned my hands above with one hand and punched me with the other hand. I cried trying to get him off of me once again but he just kept going.

Once his punch finally stopped, I could hardly see. I felt my eyes swelling shut and tears blurred my vision.

"Now," He panted. "Are you sorry for what you said?" I don't know what part of me thought this was a good idea. But I spat on his face.

"I will not because it's true. You just proved my fucking point." I mustered out.

He wiped my spit off his face and looked at me. "Very well then..." What he did next I will never forget.

He took the hand that pinned me off. And wrapped both his hands around my neck. I started to cry harder. I now know that this was life or death. I now feared for my life more then I ever had before.

"How do you like this? You want to punch me again? You want to spit in my face again? HUH?!" He yelled.

I tried to remove his hands from around my neck but his grip tightened. I tried to move around to maybe flip him off me. But he gripped tighter. I tried to grasp his neck, but once again gripped tighter. The more I tried to fight back, he just squeezed my neck more and more.

My eyes went hazy. Black dots popped up in my vision. My head felt woozy. I tried to keep my eyes open. Not wanting to die. Not yet at least. Not like this.